Week 10: Miami WontWins @ Green Bay GDT

incognito_man

I get that beating Miami isn't that impressive, but at least we looked dominant (overall, not just picking one half) in doing so.  31 -12 with them never seeing the end zone is a good win against anyone.  We can't all be the Saints right now. 

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Seems like I saw a report of Breeland with an Injured groin in the 2nd half.

Jason Wilde‏Verified account @jasonjwilde

#Packers injury list:

S Kentrell Brice (ankle)

G Lucas Patrick (concussion eval)

OLB Nick Perry (knee)

CB Bashaud Breeland (groin)

CB Jaire Alexander (concussion eval)

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He didn't. He got what was blocked for him. That's fine. That's all you can ask for a RB. 

He didn't make anybody miss. He didn't get a ton of YAC. He did exactly what he was supposed to do. It's not a great run. 

I think he got a better run later on.   ;)

3 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

We dominate when we go to the quick passing game, worked when we ran the table, its gonna work now if we keep at it.

This team we follow just cannot stick with what is working.  They are sooo in love with the long ball that they just can't help it and will abandon it every time until they have to go with quick passes.  Drives me crazy.   ¬¬

3 hours ago, Slinky said:

Nice job Mac. Wasted a down going to Williams instead of Jones, then going for it at midfield,. 

If you are referring to us going for it on 4th down near midfield THAT was one of the dumber decisions McCarthy has made in a while.  Even if we made that damn first down it is still a stupid play.   In effect we gave them a free FG there.  Stupid football.

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Great news on Alexander! Now if we can get one of either King or Breeland back for Seattle, we have a chance. I like how Josh Jones looked at S, and Greene seems passible as a replacement for Whitehead's role. Tony "the electron" Brown can fill in where needed. Didn't they activate Redmond? Need some healthy bodies. Cobb has been dealing with his hamstring since week 3. Maybe IR him and bring up Davis and Kumerow. 

3 hours ago, Cheech said:

Lol.  Graham on Quinn.  Graham on anyone is just effing stupid.

37 got rid of visor.  Still with the hold.

Yes, what in the hell was Graham doing in there when we have Marcedes Lewis on the roster???

Archived