Week 9 Post-Game: Packers 17 Patriots 31

Packer_ESP

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I don't think you're gonna hear any r-e-l-a-x quotes this year. Feel free to keep hope alive if you want, but I'm glad I'm over this year

Me either, I'm just saying that is our best chance, and I think our magic might of dried up. I am still going to try to remain optimistic. While it is a week to week league our only hope for post season is our division. I guess that's good that has always been MM's philosophy, but like I said... The magic might've dried up. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

You're probably right. I just had a sinking feeling about this team. Bad drafts led to depleted talent; Rodgers and MM seem to have a "thing", not sure if Aaron's arm is ever going o be the same, and lots of teams have gotten much better. 8-7-1 looks about right, but wouldn't be surprised to see 7-8-1. This could be MM's last year. Interesting times. 

Do you think it's his arm? Lack of plant foot, or both? I know the brace is smaller, but I wonder how much he really trusts it. I would argue his arm is still great, but tired because it's literally doing all the work since his range of motion has been taken away with the bad knee. 

Just now, Toddfather said:

Do you think it's his arm? Lack of plant foot, or both? I know the brace is smaller, but I wonder how much he really trusts it. I would argue his arm is still great, but tired because it's literally doing all the work since his range of motion has been taken away with the bad knee. 

From what I heard pregame he wasnt wearing the brace tonight.

Just now, Toddfather said:

I don't know, but something is going on. He doesn't have his old zip anymore. 

Just now, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I don't know, but something is going on. He doesn't have his old zip anymore. 

He doesnt put his shoulder into his throws anymore - or it seems far less so. He's taken to "flipping" it - seemingly sidearm (or 3/4's motion) - so the pass has an decided "arc" to it.

The true pure passers: Namath ; Marino ; Elway.......they chucked the ball with an over the top / from the shoulder motion. The ball had ZIP on it. ARs passes seem to be moving in slow motion.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

You're probably right. I just had a sinking feeling about this team. Bad drafts led to depleted talent; Rodgers and MM seem to have a "thing", not sure if Aaron's arm is ever going o be the same, and lots of teams have gotten much better. 8-7-1 looks about right, but wouldn't be surprised to see 7-8-1. This could be MM's last year. Interesting times. 

I saw some of the old Rodgers tonight.   He looked nimble at times even if he was running for his life.  It is a problem that our guys have issues getting open so AR has somewhere to go with the ball.  When AR has to move around do our WRs move with him?  I couldn't tell.

Even tho MM has been a good coach for us it is probably time to move on.  Let Gute get his own guy, try to keep Pettine and breath new life into this team.  Often things get stale after a while so what do we have to lose?

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

From what I heard pregame he wasnt wearing the brace tonight.

I guess I didn't even notice. Either way I think it's more not having the plant foot and his full ROM. I think what he's done with just arm strength is pretty impressive. That said, I wonder if he tired, or sometimes you're going to see some turkeys. 

Archived