Trade Deadline Rumors & Random Discussion

resilient part 2

9 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Memphis...do not do that. What does that accomplish?

Memphis leaked that to get more in a potential Conley deal. Read that Utah wants to do Rubio, Sefolosha, Udoh, Neto and a 2019 first for Conley but that Memphis wants Rubio, Exum, and a 1st. 

Also I don’t think there is any actual credence to that Memphis/Toronto rumour and I’ve basically heard multiple conflicting reports about who offered it or who said what so I wasn’t really going to acknowledge it. 

That being said I guess I’d do the deal but I’m gonna go ahead and say it’s 100% not happening. 

3 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Also I don’t think there is any actual credence to that Memphis/Toronto rumour and I’ve basically heard multiple conflicting reports about who offered it or who said what so I wasn’t really going to acknowledge it. 

That being said I guess I’d do the deal but I’m gonna go ahead and say it’s 100% not happening. 

For sure, not sure if Memphis moves either Conley or Gasol to be honest. A lot of talk but let's if it happens. Though Conley to the Jazz>>>>>>

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

For sure, not sure if Memphis moves either Conley or Gasol to be honest. A lot of talk but let's if it happens. Though Conley to the Jazz>>>>>>

Utah sources are saying there are legs to the rumor and that the Jazz plan to be aggressive in finalizing a deal. 

7 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Memphis leaked that, Toronto wasn't ever interested.

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I feel a Gasol deal will happen but I’d wager Conley is staying unless they get a legit offer. Jazz definitely make sense tho right now. 

So how badly do the Grizzlies want to unload Conley?

Would Ross (10m expiring) and Mozgov (16.7m expiring 2020) along with OKC's 2020 top 20 protected 1st rounder Orlando owns be enough to do the trick?

Gives Memphis an asset and cap relief both this offseason and next offseason, and gives Orlando a point guard we desperately need.

34 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

So how badly do the Grizzlies want to unload Conley?

Would Ross (10m expiring) and Mozgov (16.7m expiring 2020) along with OKC's 2020 top 20 protected 1st rounder Orlando owns be enough to do the trick?

Gives Memphis an asset and cap relief both this offseason and next offseason, and gives Orlando a point guard we desperately need.

They have better picks on the table without taking on a bad salary, so I doubt it. I'd pass.

I want to see Milwaukee, Toronto, and Boston respond and make a move now.

Archived