Week 10 - Rams vs Seahawks

RamRod

The Seahawks duped everyone that they were still a good team by beating up a Lions team that has apparently already quit and no one knew it yet.

With a loss where we got off to a slow start, and the defense gave up too much, I think we come out and smother them in the first half leaving now doubt and no change they can sneak back into it at the end of the game.

This game worries me a little. Just cause it's a division game and Seattle basically has their backs against the wall. If we win this, the division is ours no question. Wilson is a baller and isn't gonna go down without a fight. Our boys HAVE to be ready. Which I think they will be.

So question, if we win this and the KC game. Then Seattle falls to the Packers after us. Do we clinch the division? Seems that way...

6 hours ago, DistantRam said:

Nor is the conference.

At the top end it isn't but the last 2 seeds are wide open... especially with the Panthers loss last night. 

We need to put our foot on Seattles throat this week. They're not a team we want to meet in the playoffs. 

19 hours ago, jrry32 said:

After all the talking Seattle's OL did, this is a good game for Aaron Donald to stomp a mudhole in that entire offense's rear end.

That dude said he took Suh to the water well LOLOLOLOLOL. Wilson is due for that 10 sack game. 

This might be the Defense we've been waiting for. 

2 hours ago, Riftty said:

At the top end it isn't but the last 2 seeds are wide open... especially with the Panthers loss last night. 

We need to put our foot on Seattles throat this week. They're not a team we want to meet in the playoffs. 

I'd love to meet Seattle in the playoffs. I'd prefer them to the Packers.

Rams win 33-20. I think the Rams come out mad not only because they lost to the Saints last week but they didn’t play their best game in Seattle and nearly lost. It wouldn’t shock me if the Seahawks didn’t even get 20pts. I’m just giving them that out of respect to what Wilson can do especially to a divisional opponent.

Goff 340yds and 2tds

Gurley 110yds rushing and 2 tds; 5 catches 50yds

Kupp 6 catches 90yds and 1td

Cooks 5 catches 105yds and 1td

Woods 6 catches 95yds

The defense gets 5 sacks (2 from Donald). The defense also forces 2 turnovers (1 from Peters).

Archived