The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

10 hours ago, Dome said:

With 14 Players it's 10 to lynch! Otherwise N1 will be at 8pm EST on Saturday. Plurality lynch and all moves will be due at 8pm Saturday if we don't reach 10 votes before then. Remember to get your moves in early since you might not know exactly when night will fall, you can change them as frequently as you'd like.

VC -

3 orca -  rag 23, ksj 34, whicker 34

dingo - pickle 36, orca 36

Matts - bcb 40

vikeman - untouch 32

whicker - swag 34

untouch - matts 42

no vote - james, squire, nazgul, vikeman, dingo

Attention Residents of Mayfield Place

Night time tonight is subject to change. I’m way busier at work this weekend than I thought I would be. I’ll try to make time for a VC or two when I’m at work.

I’ll get off work between 8pm and 9pm EST. I’ll call Night before I begin my commute. If the lynchee is clear at this time (either a decisive vote or with help from any players gracious enough to help out with a VC if they have time, or if I did one recently and can update before I leave) I’ll reveal their role. 

There will be about an hour delay after I call night for everyone to finalize their moves. 

You have from now until I get to your Role PM during the writeup (60~75 minutes after night is called depending on VC availability) to change your moves.  

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

I disagree

We agree to disagree

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

See, this is why people vote you. The first post implies you trust Pickle Rick and think he's a civ, but yet a couple of pages earlier, you give him as one of your two parting thoughts for scum. Do you not see this?

I didnt. Thanks for the heads up. 

You're wrong. I change off people all the time. I actually changed off of you and called you civ until you claimed AND someone verified your claim was likely to be bogus. If anything that's absolute reason to be on you regardless of your ability claim which I know you'll lie about.

Wasn't referring to you even though it was a blanket statment. I was pissed off while trying to watch the Florida bball game

His ability claim means nothing to me and it shouldn't mean anything to you. If he hints at his ability via your questioning, that doesn't at all make him truthful. I also do not necessarily trust you and you certainly can't tell me how to interpret situations. KSJ very clearly claimed it was very likely that 2 Ricky's Friend didn't make it into this game. I vote for the person who I think is most likely mafia and I think your claim is very town motivated. And yes, I think it's more likely there's not two Ricky's Friends then Orca is actually protector or that I'd believe his claim or hints.

This 100%

Let's not forget about James

Where was this when I was trying it lol

This has to be a joke, man. No one had a reason? That's actually what you think? Or are you just saying something to make it true?

75% had no reason (take this wording as you like) to begin with imo. They just wanted a lynch. Again you really shouldn't have been included in this blanket statment (or Swag)

I'll answer this, but the answer is not at all what you want or what you think I'll say.

No. We cannot. Because we are playing mafia.

I've had to accept that my way of playing mafia isn't the only way of playing mafia. You have to accept the same. Some of us don't like you claiming because you think your survival is the most important thing as civ. So we only have two options on who to lynch: an inactive or whoever you think is scum. Is that right?

1. I've accepted it and love that no one plays the same. It makes these games unique and challenging. 

2. Frustrstion. I'm tired of signing up to die D1 off of stupid reasons (not directed toward you). I fully believe half the votes on me was cause people just wanted night, saw the bandwagon and threw in a reason/vote. 

3. I will not be lynched without claiming (something)...90% of the time. 

4. Lynch whoever you think is scum. If you think it is me and you have a reason...do it. Everything, any day, any way

Can't remember while multi quoting what the last part was to specifically from you, but at least Matts I believe said let's not lynch an active then immediately turned on me. (Again some frustration on my part of dying D1 so many times)

Lazy civ? LOL dude you get mad at people misrepresenting you ALL THE TIME and you're going to say that the bandwagon on you was lazy?! I HATE HATE HATE it when people accuse me of not reading.

The BW...I'm not including you or Swag in it. You all posted reasons and detail. Though I disagree and debated Swag a lot. I love the posts, detail, and reasoning. It's others I was calling lazy in general for the reason I posted above this in point 2. Maybe not all but some for sure

I said I wouldn't tell you but I guess I will because it is unfortunately relevant to this game.

You are missing information. Orca cares more about his survival than anything else. He is willing to claim whatever to get votes off of him. We had a game with a completely open setup. All roles were posted in the OP. Orca gets votes and he then claims Universal Backup (who was then the doctor) as a vanilla Civ. He'd rather out the real town doctor then get lynched as vanilla civ.

That's why I was angry about what I misinterpreted as your counterclaim (the "I know he's telling the truth" post). I thought you were saying "I know he's telling the truth because I'm the same role" which I get was stupid to think. I assume you missed it, but I actually responded to Orca claiming ability. My "claim fest" post was not directed towards that.

Happy now?

1. I don't claim just to get votes off of me. When I do its cause I don't believe a civ should be lynched without claiming something...unless normie then it's wildcard time. 

2. Are you talking about when I was normie...and claimed Gov the first post of the game trying to draw a hit to protect the real power roles. Live and learn on that one...but it wasn't cause I had votes. It was a calculated move before the game started and ran from the beginning. 

3. I don't make stuff up to get votes off me. Claiming with me is all a calculated game on risk/reward. Does it statistically make sense to claim, will it help town, can it hurt town, will they still lynch me, is my role believable, is my ability worth lying about when claiming, etc.

4. When have I ever false claimed as mafia? I can't remember any. You all say all this about me claiming in general. As mafia, I claimed mafia not in the chat and I was mafia not in the chat. That's it. 

5. Claiming is also an attempt to stop the tunneling (again don't take this as directed toward you). 7 people were on me and only on me...discussing just me cause I made a legit post looking for scum. I will post all the reasons after the Florida football game but it didn't look like they cared to discuss anyone else. I claimed a character...after hours more (and again I was watching the gators so I was annoyed reading the thread at the same time) I claimed an ability. Is said ability my ability...that's for Mafia to decide. But I lie about my civ ability all the time when claiming....now that is the truth lol

In all, don't take what I said directed toward you Whicker. It wasnt. Not at Swag either. I enjoy debating (not bickering- the stuff with Matts before would be bickering imo). I'm just frustrated with the reasoning of some (I deemed it no reason) and the fact I was basically lynched D1 again before some had even really posted. To get a 10 person vote lynch that quickly off of an actual scum hunting post lmao. And yes...this all started with an actual post. 

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

Where are you now after Orca has claimed and had a same ..if not identical character claim?

I believe orca's claim in part due to the frustration in his posts before his claim and up to the point where he thought he was being lynched.  

What I have take from the whole situation is a bit of skepticism about swag.  Counterclaiming the way he did is easy cover as mafia.  

@The Orca what are your thoughts on @SwAg claim? 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I believe orca's claim in part due to the frustration in his posts before his claim and up to the point where he thought he was being lynched.  

What I have take from the whole situation is a bit of skepticism about swag.  Counterclaiming the way he did is easy cover as mafia.  

I am uneasy on the dual role/character claim being truthful, it is hard to see both being in with 14 players.   I think 1 is likely scum, not sure on which yet.   I lean orca currently, but not strongly.

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How is it easy cover? 

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am uneasy on the dual role/character claim being truthful, it is hard to see both being in with 14 players.   I think 1 is likely scum, not sure on which yet.   I lean orca currently, but not strongly.

I hunk too much conjecture is being placed on if they would be in the game considering what’s in the OP

20 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This doesn't feel right. Feels too easy.

20 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I recant my former position. Let's lynch Orca.

19 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Yuck 

We gain nothing from speed rounds 

19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I think we have to lynch Orca. And I think @bcb1213 is wrong, I like the idea of a speed lynch, it might be a bit shady but we know who is online right now.

Ok, so reading back through, these posts jump out to me.  It felt like to me Matts was trying to slow down the orca lynch for a reason and then reverses it pretty quickly. 

Bcb tries to slow it down as well.

Then matts makes a point to disagree with bcb to distance himself from bcb?

Keep these in mind as the game goes on. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Ok, so reading back through, these posts jump out to me.  It felt like to me Matts was trying to slow down the orca lynch for a reason and then reverses it pretty quickly. 

Bcb tries to slow it down as well.

Then matts makes a point to disagree with bcb to distance himself from bcb?

Keep these in mind as the game goes on. 

There were a few that wanted a speedy lynch at some point yesterday. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

How is it easy cover? 

Ok maybe not easy cover, but cover.  If swag were mafia and claimed what he did, then he knows orca is probably telling the truth and he essentially has to convince only orca of his claim, as he is the only person that can really confirm they are telling the truth. 

Archived