Dez Bryant Tears his Achilles

lorigon27

I think Ginn is an IR that may be eligible to return. That would be huge for us going into the playoffs. As it currently stands, we have Michael Thomas continuing to look like he is putting up the best WR season in Saints history.

After him there is a significant drop off, but Tre'Quan Smith has looked to be a factor for us since given an increase in snaps the past 4 games. He's averaging about 50 receiving yards per game and has 3 touchdowns in the past 4 games. He seems to take advantage of most of his targets as well, so with him being a rookie one would hope that he continues to improve with reps throughout the season. He certainly created a lot of buzz coming into the regular season and appears to be starting to live up to the hype.

Ted Ginn to me is the x factor for the playoffs. He has been pretty reliable since coming to the Saints and still has the speed to take the top off a defense. We don't have any other WR's with his type of speed on the roster. I know we don't take deep shots like we used to, but just having a guy that can cause some fear over the top could certainly open things up underneath for us.

7 hours ago, saintsfan said:
8 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Any chance the Saints could steal away Larry Fitzgerald? One could dream. 

Trade deadline passed 

I doubt it happens, he’s too classy for it, but I have to imagine the Cards would honor his wish if he asked to be cut.

21 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

The Saints players seem to love him. I’m all for it if he can still play. 

Signed Brandon Marshall but I don't like it... Keith Kirkwood was raved about this offseason as a UDFA rookie, had a good pre-season and finally gets his call up against the Bengals where he caught 2 balls for about 50 yards. Not bad, he shows promise. I kinda wish we would ride with the young guy but I understand why the Saints brought Marshall in.

Archived