Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

It's so crazy that there are KC fans cool with the prospect of Chris Jones leaving...

One of them even said "He's too one dimensional". Yea..., I think we'd all love that lack of versatility in Baltimore. There's no one you should want to pay more than an elite young QB, CB, Tackle, or Interior Rusher. Of which we have 3/4 :ph34r:. Of course, KC wouldn't consider trading Chris Jones to us under any circumstance. Him leaving our prime competitor in the AFC is a W regardless though. We'll see how it plays out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

It's so crazy that there are KC fans cool with the prospect of Chris Jones leaving...

One of them even said "He's too one dimensional". Yea..., I think we'd all love that lack of versatility in Baltimore. There's no one you should want to pay more than an elite young QB, CB, Tackle, or Interior Rusher. Of which we have 3/4 :ph34r:. Of course, KC wouldn't consider trading Chris Jones to us under any circumstance. Him leaving our prime competitor in the AFC is a W regardless though. We'll see how it plays out.

1500th like

But anyways. Agree Chris Jones is a stud. I see a lot of Trevor Pryce in him. Would love to see him as a penetrating 5-tech.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

We had 5 First-Team All-Pros this year (most in the NFL)

Ronnie Stanley 

Lamar Jackson

Marlon Humphrey

Justin Tucker

Marcus Peters

https://apnews.com/c300dc9d34ab708591e31bffb2641d2a

Kind of surprising that Marshal Yanda wasn't 1st-Team, he was 2nd-Team.

Makes me wonder who does these list when Yanda isn't 1st team. And yeah, Stanley is about to juice the Ravens. I think that's why EDC been locking guys up early. He's about to get smacked over the top of his dome with Stanley, Jackson, Humphrey AND Judon.