Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

2 hours ago, Danand said:

If we sit Lamar, Ingram and Andrews, we would look at a lineup with a lot of wide receivers but only two tight ends and two runningbacks. I wonder if that would change anything to how we approach the game, or if Boykin would come into the slot and help as a blocker.

It will be interesting to see how this shakes out. RG3 is on a cheap deal through next year. This could be an opportunity for him to audition for a future starting gig if he's able to sling it around the field.

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

Za'Darius Smith is playing really great in GB and that is mildly annoying. 

Continually letting ascending players go was going to sting us eventually, and ZDS was as good a candidate as any to do it. Happy for him. He put in so much work and grew leaps technically every year. I wish he and Judon's tenures were switched around. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

We appreciate your dedication! But I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to do it. I slept right through the first half of that London massacre against the Jags. 😂

Hey, I never said I watched every minute of every game ;) 

If a game is boring or we've been playing poorly in the first half of an early game I've gone back to sleep before.  Thankfully that has only happened once this year.

I'm almost certain I went to sleep at half time of that Jags game (pretty sure it started at 12:30am here)

2 hours ago, drd23 said:

Hey, I never said I watched every minute of every game ;) 

If a game is boring or we've been playing poorly in the first half of an early game I've gone back to sleep before.  Thankfully that has only happened once this year.

I'm almost certain I went to sleep at half time of that Jags game (pretty sure it started at 12:30am here)

then you are a wiser and smarter man than I am. I still stay up/get up to those late night games.

And the Jaguars game in London. I was there and stayed till the end. I didn’t spend all those money to travel to London and get into that game just to leave early, but damn that was a painful experience

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

So what do we think the playoff unis are gonna be? I'm sorta hoping for an all purple or black top/white pants look, something spicier than the normal purple/white pants. 

I'm hoping they go purple top/black pants.

I thought black jerseys weren't allowed in the playoffs?