GDT: Chargers @ Raiders

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

3 minutes ago, holyghost said:

Fans who paid for this haven't learned any lessons. Why pay for this crap the Raiders have put out for the better part of 35 years? Because they're leaving and it's a last hurrah? Fans gotta learn sometime. NFL keeps stacking cash, people talk on here about it like it's no big thing, but it's fans' money they're stacking. Always has been.

I go nuts when twitter media mention salary negotiation and ask why fans even care what billionaires pay millionaires under the cap. "It's not your money"... It is! Oakland fans have simply been throwing it away on a joke of an organization.

I don’t care about the salaries. Only reason I would go see this crap is to get my jerseys signed but since the only one I know will be here next year is Hurst it’s not worth it

4 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I don’t care about the salaries. Only reason I would go see this crap is to get my jerseys signed but since the only one I know will be here next year is Hurst it’s not worth it

2 of my major points illustrated well.

You don't care the millions these guys are paid come from your pocket. Or that a guy paid 10 mil this year doesn't even care to do his job, to put any effort out to support you, as a fan. Or that he is currently being paid, with your money, to not even be on the team.

And your jerseys, that you bought, are part of what pays these incompetent idiots. Why are you buying jerseys? To watch this team get paid huge dollars to do this crap? I wouldn't pay one cent of money I work hard for to watch other human beings fumble and flop their way through such half effort.

2 minutes ago, holyghost said:

2 of my major points illustrated well.

You don't care the millions these guys are paid come from your pocket. Or that a guy paid 10 mil this year doesn't even care to do his job, to put any effort out to support you, as a fan. Or that he is currently being paid, with your money, to not even be on the team.

And your jerseys, that you bought, are part of what pays these incompetent idiots. Why are you buying jerseys? To watch this team get paid huge dollars to do this crap? I wouldn't pay one cent of money I work hard for to watch other human beings fumble and flop their way through such half effort.

I haven’t bought one since Kaufman lol. I won’t buy one till we turn it around. If I planned on going to a game........... I would already have invested on the players and team enough to buy one. I ain’t buying one anytime soon. I’m happy with my old Marcus Allen, Bo Jackson, Tim Brown, Napoleon Kaufman. 

Just now, Gannon12 said:

I haven’t bought one since Kaufman lol. I won’t buy one till we turn it around. If I planned on going to a game........... I would already have invested on the players and team enough to buy one. I ain’t buying one anytime soon. I’m happy with my old Marcus Allen, Bo Jackson, Tim Brown, Napoleon Kaufman. 

Ok, gotcha. Smart man.

It's something people as consumers really struggle with. Your dollars go to the things you essentially "upvote" in life. Money spent on an abysmal dysfunctional organization habitually run badly, full of players lacking heart and effort bears no distinction from saying out loud that the fan supports (financially, literally) the way things are being done. 

1 minute ago, holyghost said:

Ok, gotcha. Smart man.

It's something people as consumers really struggle with. Your dollars go to the things you essentially "upvote" in life. Money spent on an abysmal dysfunctional organization habitually run badly, full of players lacking heart and effort bears no distinction from saying out loud that the fan supports (financially, literally) the way things are being done. 

I ain’t giving them a dime till we turn it around. I don’t trust anyone in our organization at all so no one should be feeding the bowl cut. I agree and our dysfunction hasn’t stopped yet. Of course I keep my hopes up but numb to the sadness. Look at all the people that bought JaMarcus McClain and Mack Jersey’s wasted cash on a useless product. If I was going to buy one and one I should’ve at the time when I watched him play and seen live is Howie Long

Archived