Bills starting Matt Barkley versus the Jets

TheKillerNacho

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

THE ENTIRE NFL IS AVERAGING MORE POINTS PER GAME, YARDS PER GAME AND YARDS PER PLAY!  

Just as easily as you can say that's all DeFilipo, I can say that the Saints got better on offense because they stopped holding in their farts during meetings.

Quit using them being better on offense as a point for DeFilipo.  It's not.  The entire NFL is better offensively, and Cousins is better than Keenum.  

What part about those two facts are you not getting?

Your point was that Minnesota's offense was worse with DeFilippo. I don't agree with you. You are relying on rankings. I am relying on raw numbers. Regardless of all that, he put a new system in place, yet the offense has arguably improved. You can knock him as a HC candidate, but the NFL sees him quite differently. I'm a fan of his. You are not. You're not going to change my mind by posting in all caps.

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Your point was that Minnesota's offense was worse with DeFilippo. I don't agree with you. You are relying on rankings. I am relying on raw numbers. Regardless of all that, he put a new system in place, yet the offense has arguably improved. You can knock him as a HC candidate, but the NFL sees him quite differently. I'm a fan of his. You are not. You're not going to change my mind by posting in all caps.

I remember arguing with Philly fans in the off-season that losing Flip and Riech would hurt their offense more than they thought and look what happened. Flip turned an average backup QB into a SB winner. That speaks volumes.

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

What a train wreck of a season. Sheesh. I’m so torn on one hand i want stability in the front office and coaching staff, and on the other I want every single one of their God damn heads for fielding such a travesty of an offense.

I'd give McDermott another year. I don't think he's the problem. But I think your OC hire was a mistake. I also am not an Allen fan, but you also can't really blame the kid considering how bad your offense is. 

25 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'd give McDermott another year. I don't think he's the problem. But I think your OC hire was a mistake. I also am not an Allen fan, but you also can't really blame the kid considering how bad your offense is. 

I get the gripe with Allen, but he looked better than advertised on an offense that is completely inept. I’d like to see him with actual talent around him if he isn’t already completely ruined.

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I get the gripe with Allen, but he looked better than advertised on an offense that is completely inept. I’d like to see him with actual talent around him if he isn’t already completely ruined.

You can't ruin a guy in a few games. Look at Jared Goff. If he's already ruined, he was unlikely to pan out. :)

7 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Starting Matt Barkley is admitting you're going all in for the 1st overall pick.

No, starting Pinterman is. Barkley is bad, but I wouldn't ask Pinterman to play backyard football.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Starting a guy who hasn't thrown an NFL pass in 2 years is trying?

Peterman is literally on pace to be the worst starting QB of the Super Bowl era and something like the 2nd worst in NFL history. Yes going out of your way to sign and start anybody but him is 100% trying more than starting him is. 

If they truly weren’t trying, they wouldn’t even have Barkley on the team. Much less rushing him to start. 

Archived