Cowboys @ Eagles

Ragnarok

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Do you think he’s elite? Honest question and hoping to get an honest Answer? 

I feels like Ertz is the James White of Philly. 

Not elite but really solid and dependable and a safety valve. Perfect comparison IMO. 

Would you take kittle or ertz?

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Not elite but really solid and dependable and a safety valve. Perfect comparison IMO. 

I would say that Ertz's numbers are a bit inflated this year. However, the real reality is who would you take over him? The only obvious answers are Gronk and Kelce and that's even over a three or four year span. He's not a very good blocker but nobody seems to penalize other tight ends for stuff like that though. Zach Ertz is solidly entrenched at #3 amongst tight ends. And if being the 3rd best player at your position for 3 or 4 years isn't elite then I don't know what is.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I would say that Ertz's numbers are a bit inflated this year. However, the real reality is who would you take over him? The only obvious answers are Gronk and Kelce and that's even over a three or four year span. He's not a very good blocker but nobody seems to penalize other tight ends for stuff like that though. Zach Ertz is solidly entrenched at #3 amongst tight ends. And if being the 3rd best player at your position for 3 or 4 years isn't elite then I don't know what is.

That’s like how the SG position was in the NBA a few years ago. It was only James Harden as the clear cut one then Demar.. are we rewarding the label of elite because the position itself is weak? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Would you take kittle or ertz?

Going forward? Kittle. He is two years younger but has demonstrated he's further along than where Ertz is in his second year so I think there's potential for growth there. Kittle is also a much better blocker. For the Steelers offense he would be perfect. Take Vance McDonald and Jesse James' production and roll it into one. Ertz would be another pass catching option which isn't necessarily what we need.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Yes. He's the best te playing today in regards to route running, and he has great hands. 

Archived