2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

4 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Switching places with the Jets in the NFL's pecking order.

I don't mind it at all. I'd be excited if I was a Giants fan. They finally acknowledge they suck. It's like the Bucks of the mid 2000s, always pushing to hit .500. Get picks, grab that QB, let Eli suck for a year and switch it up in 2020.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Baker Mayfield has the biggest ego of them all which is a statement. Hope he enjoys pressure because the expectation is going to be Super Bowl or bust. 

Dorsey is loading that roster up.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I don't mind it at all. I'd be excited if I was a Giants fan. They finally acknowledge they suck. It's like the Bucks of the mid 2000s, always pushing to hit .500. Get picks, grab that QB, let Eli suck for a year and switch it up in 2020.

Or suck for an extra year and get Trevor Lawrence. Imagine going into next off-season and saying in the first presser "Eli is our guy" again hahahaa

15 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Not bad really

That is an absolutely abysmal trade from the Giants.

An elite talent like Beckham on a long term contract is worth at the very LEAST two 1st round picks.

They have just traded away a potential future hall of fame player for a pittance. Players of that level is so rare that you at all costs keep them until the wheels falls off. 

I cannot believe it. They totally lost their marbles.

3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Or suck for an extra year and get Trevor Lawrence. Imagine going into next off-season and saying in the first presser "Eli is our guy" again hahahaa

Then release Joe Flacco and trade for Brett Hundley and let him be the QB for two years. Free up the cap space from Manning to sign a few more guys. 

Just now, JBURGE said:

Mahomes - Tyreek - Kelce - Watkins

Baker - Odell - Landry - Njoku - Chubb - Hunt

Man, our offense is nowhere near where it needs to be

Rodgers - Adams - Jones are no chopped liver. Need to add a TE for sure, and Watkins is not that good. His injuries have taken their toll. Wonder when Hunt will come back? 

2 minutes ago, Chili said:

That is an absolutely abysmal trade from the Giants.

An elite talent like Beckham on a long term contract is worth at the very LEAST two 1st round picks.

They have just traded away a potential future hall of fame player for a pittance. Players of that level is so rare that you at all costs keep them until the wheels falls off. 

I cannot believe it. They totally lost their marbles.

The 3rd rounder is #94 of 102

I'd be pissed if I was a Giants fan

Archived