Coaches on the hot seat

naptownskinsfan

44 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

It's always tough to find a coach that shares the exact same morals and values that a university does, so I applaud Liberty for finding that guy.

And what exactly has Liberty done to warrant these thread rundowns? I mean its fun to bash each others teams, I enjoy it. Theres no Liberty fans around though, what exactly has the school done.

From what I read. Freeze had known some there going way back. Had confessed and admitted all hes done and is a born again Christian.

Im more thinking. They feel hes straitened his life out and deserves/earned a 2nd chance.

6 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

And what exactly has Liberty done to warrant these thread rundowns? I mean its fun to bash each others teams, I enjoy it. Theres no Liberty fans around though, what exactly has the school done.

Dude. We are trying to not get banned. 

Let me repeat. We. Are. Trying. To. Not. Get. Banned.

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

I was simply asking if the school had some scandal or anything recently? Im from South America. I dont know. Is it the school, or is it simply some American Sissypartiers wanting to bash what wont fall lockstep with their own beliefs.

Google Liberty University, won't be too hard to get to the bottom of it.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Google Liberty University, won't be too hard to get to the bottom of it.

Holy crap. I apologize. I was getting offended because my oldest girl wants badly to go there for soccer.

Were going to have to sit and talk about that after school today. Aint no way. Ill send her back to Venezuela for college first.

Archived