Coaches on the hot seat

naptownskinsfan

On 11/30/2018 at 5:45 PM, Dr. Philly said:

The finalists for the Maryland coaching job

Matt Canada

Mike Locksley

Pep Hamilton

It's like the University has no ambition at all. Might as well remove the interim tag from Canada at this point.

I don't love Pep as a coordinator, but he would be a good option for Maryland, especially if he can get some good coordinators to go along with him. After the Durkin disaster, Pep Hamilton would be a good person to get the culture right.

1 hour ago, IDOG_det said:

I don't love Pep as a coordinator, but he would be a good option for Maryland, especially if he can get some good coordinators to go along with him. After the Durkin disaster, Pep Hamilton would be a good person to get the culture right.

Especially when you look at Locks's past

Probably still hiring Locksley though.

3 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Appy St coach Shatterfield headed to Louisville.

Hugh Freeze could become the HC of Liberty. If not, has spent the day interviewing with Florida State all day for the OC position. The FSU OC went to UMass as HC.

Great hire by Louisville. LOL at Freeze at Liberty. That's just the definition of irony. As the FSU OC job, I'm not sure why Freeze would do that to himself.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:11 PM, IDOG_det said:

Locksley would be a slam dunk IMO, he is an outstanding recruiter and this might be the perfect time for him to get ahold of Maryland and take them to another level

19 hours ago, NateDawg said:

There’s no frickin way the administration at Liberty University will ever go for Huge Freeze. 

You underestimate how low Liberty will go

On 12/2/2018 at 1:11 PM, IDOG_det said:

Pep is easily a hard pass. He'd still have his prints on the program and.... yeah.

We're hiring Locksley, so this athletic administration is doomed. 

11 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Locksley would be a slam dunk IMO, he is an outstanding recruiter and this might be the perfect time for him to get ahold of Maryland and take them to another level

Locksley is a slam dunk? There's more to coaching than recruiting. Ask Tim Brewster. The man is 3-31 as a HC.

15 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Yes because a coach that was our OC not that long ago lit the whole world on fire during his last tenure here. They should have cleaned house like Baylor did with Rhule and take that hit. 

Archived