Week 11 GDT: Titans @ Colts

Titans fan 617

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Shouldn’t of run it anyway. Colts had everyone up. Henry would’ve fallen on initial contact.

His 6’3 frame could have leaned forward for a yard lol... but I agree we shouldn’t have ran it.. play calling is not good so far

I don't expect us to look any better until we're down 20-3 in the third quarter and finally try to open it up.

This is why I told everyone in the Mariota thread to hold their horses. Predicting stats based off of his best performances of the season as if it's going to be the norm because of a two game stretch.

Just now, TitanSS said:

I don't expect us to look any better until we're down 20-3 in the third quarter and finally try to open it up.

This is why I told everyone in the Mariota thread to hold their horses. Predicting stats based off of his best performances of the season as if it's going to be the norm because of a two game stretch.

Predicting Mariota is gonna suck the rest of the game based off 3 possessions or whatever isn't much better than predicting he's gonna be great off two or three games, honestly.

Still got a while to go in the game, who knows whats gonna happen.

Archived