Week 11 Post-Game: Packers 24 Seahawks 27

Packer_ESP

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Do people really truly honestly believe that no challenge was on McCarthy?  Do they think the Seahawks played that angle where it was clearly a drop?  Lol.  

That in no way should be on McCarthy.  At all.  Period.

Yeah it's really a question of what footage the coaching staff has access to. Someone on GB's coaching staff is probably at fault here but I doubt it's MM.

12 hours ago, KFP7 said:

I went into this game expecting a loss.  Thursday night, in a tough stadium to play in, with several guys out for the game...just seemed like a tall order.  But good grief the way we lose makes it beyond frustrating.  Reffing always seems questionable in Seattle too....but we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. 

My exact thoughts

37 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Can we all agree now that Trevor Davis belongs on this roster?  Please?  I can only argue so many points. 

At this point yes he does. I would still like to have a returner next year who is also useful at a different position. 

51 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Do people really truly honestly believe that no challenge was on McCarthy?  Do they think the Seahawks played that angle where it was clearly a drop?  Lol.  

Only a fool would believe what you just typed. The guys up in the booth can get the TV feed too and they did. It wasn't as if the Seahawks rushed to the LOS to get the next play off. smh at your drivel. In fact, Kenny Clark was injured on that play and the clock was stopped for him to limp off the field. 

Maybe it's time for you to stop drinking the McCarthy kool-aid and drink a dose of reality. The guy can't coach. 

16 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

At this point yes he does. I would still like to have a returner next year who is also useful at a different position. 

I agree. Davis is not a good enough returner to do just that. He will never be confused with Devin Hester! But right now he seems to be the best option for Green Bay.

10 minutes ago, Golfman said:
1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Only a fool would believe what you just typed. The guys up in the booth can get the TV feed too and they did. It wasn't as if the Seahawks rushed to the LOS to get the next play off. smh at your drivel. In fact, Kenny Clark was injured on that play and the clock was stopped for him to limp off the field. 

Maybe it's time for you to stop drinking the McCarthy kool-aid and drink a dose of reality. The guy can't coach. 

We had 1 timeout left so I understand MM being tentative to throw the flag. There is NO WAY that the upstairs crew didn't have enough time to get the correct viewing angle of that play in over a minute. That is inexcusable. I don't blame Mike for that because Aaron wasted a timeout earlier because having 0 timeouts would screw us. That is on the crew upstairs and poor timeout usage. 

Side note I am so sick of us calling timeouts on 3rd down in the middle of quarters only to get sacked 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:
22 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I agree. Davis is not a good enough returner to do just that. He will never be confused with Devin Hester! But right now he seems to be the best option for Green Bay.

Davis has a very clean lean in pretty much every return category. He will catch the ball, he has return ability, and (knock on wood) the fumbling issue. After watching Davis fair catch it on the 5 last year I was mad, but the alternative which is what Tramon was doing is much worse

Just now, JBURGE said:

We had 1 timeout left so I understand MM being tentative to throw the flag. There is NO WAY that the upstairs crew didn't have enough time to get the correct viewing angle of that play in over a minute. That is inexcusable. I don't blame Mike for that because Aaron wasted a timeout earlier because having 0 timeouts would screw us. That is on the crew upstairs and poor timeout usage. 

Side note I am so sick of us calling timeouts on 3rd down in the middle of quarters only to get sacked 

Again, I agree. I have never seen a team that is so slow getting plays called. Having to use a TO to avoid a delay of game penalty is poor game management. Having to use them consistently throughout the whole season is inexcusable and another nail in MM's coaching coffin.

Just now, Mr. Fussnputz said:
3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Again, I agree. I have never seen a team that is so slow getting plays called. Having to use a TO to avoid a delay of game penalty is poor game management. Having to use them consistently throughout the whole season is inexcusable and another nail in MM's coaching coffin.

The funny thing is is the whole point of taking forever at the LOS is to use the snap count and motions to identify where to go with the ball pre-snap, and yet Rodgers holds the ball forever and on 3rd downs never seems to know where to go

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

The funny thing is is the whole point of taking forever at the LOS is to use the snap count and motions to identify where to go with the ball pre-snap, and yet Rodgers holds the ball forever and on 3rd downs never seems to know where to go

Maybe Rodgers is over thinking. If so, a new coach could be just what the doctor ordered. Somebody needs to simplify the game for Rodgers. Make it fun again. He doesn't look like he's enjoying himself, well maybe when he completes a long pass, but otherwise he seems to be trying too hard to outsmart the defense instead of attacking what's there and not worrying about screwing up once in a while. In other words somebody has got to get him to R-E-L-A-X and have fun again.

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Does anyone really think that the Packers would have won that challenge? Have you been paying attention?  The only thing that does is maybe make them go for it on that 4th down because we no longer had any time outs.  

That was clearly not a catch with that final view fox showed. There is like a 1% chance that doesn’t get overturned if reviewed. It was a huge mistake, whether it’s Mac or the people they employ to review replays. 

Archived