Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Pickle are you suggesting that they’re right but it won’t happen again? 

Not at all.  I'm just so lynchable whether I stay quiet or post a **** ton.  No one ever learns I guess.  

More or less saying that if I'm getting lynched all the damn time I cant stay quiet.  Today just wasn't as enjoyable being patient and trying to gain perspective from everyone 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Not at all.  I'm just so lynchable whether I stay quiet or post a **** ton.  No one ever learns I guess.  

More or less saying that if I'm getting lynched all the damn time I cant stay quiet.  Today just wasn't as enjoyable being patient and trying to gain perspective from everyone 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

It’s just a few of them at this point, what’s your biggest read? 

Just now, Malfatron said:

come and play 

who are you going to make the counterwagon?

Gopher is intriguing, he pushed like crazy for one of the newbies to slip.  It seemed overly forced, like he knew they wouldn't slip.  

Dome pushing me, knowing my thoughts after last game is also very eyebrow raising. 

Kot with his insight on the orca is also climbing up my list. 

I could go for any of them 

Archived