Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

12 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

You flip more than staff at IHOP

What?

12 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

He tagged me once at the beginning of d1 which i didnt respond to and nothing since. Not sure what your talking about.

I mostly meant Ron, don’t know why I included you other than the questioning yesterday 

Just now, Malfatron said:

dome, i wish you could see my point of view why we should lynch you

Explain it again. Unless it’s just that you think I set this all up as mafia, then I don’t know what to tell you other than it’s wrong.

Like I said, Im surprised you think that’s how I would play it, and it’s why I think you’re having an off game. Unless you’re working an angle that I don’t see yet.

There have been a few people in past games that thought I was scum who had some master plan and pushed me for it. I just don’t get it, but I’ve also had some terrible reads and theories as well lol. 

It doesn’t matter if you believe me cause I’m dead tonight anyways, they have to use the unblockable hit on me if we lynch gopher. Then we have a protector and potentially a joat with  protects from other hits. Don’t use them on me.

I see why you’re worried I just think you’re letting the what if cloud your judgement. Kind of like when I thought you tried to have gopher clear you cause he found out one of the new guys was the Pardoner and wouldn’t catch it lol 

you’ll see.

@Malfatron 

Do you see why I’m  little frustrated though? From my point of view? I feel like I did my job damn near perfectly, found scum n1. 

maybe claimed too early, maybe not. my game ends tonight regardless and I was never gonna go to n2 with that info in my pocket. 

I found scum. I traded my life 1:1, that’s a win. I can be happy with an early exit like that. Perfect might be an exaggeration but I’m happy with my game.

Ultimtely it won’t matter if SK hits gopher tonight if he slips the noose, but it’s just lame and gopher will get some kind of moral victory out of getting me lynched first.

if goph doesn’t get killed by SK we’ve wasted another day lynching him n3 and you’ll all hear about it all day tomorrow. I won’t be checking the thread again in that scenario lol

so yes, I see your point. But from my POV that’s very frustrating 

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So we have

@Dome claiming Ezreal and invest on gopher being Scum

@gopherwrestler claiming Ezreal and invest on Malf

WIFOM on who is telling the truth

Gopher is swain, so he did invest malf. 

Archived