Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Because he knows he can kill 4 birds with one stone. And it gets rid of the civ investigator

I agree.

If there was EVER a game to do this, it is a turbo game like this with a tight ratio and lots of kills.

If you can cause chaos for ONE round, it is enough to end the game for someone on your team lying UTR.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Can JOAT just hit whichever one isn't lynched?

Mafia can't protect them.

Guarantees we get a scum. We have 2 chances to kill a mafia tonight. The lynch, and the JOAT hit. If you told me we were guaranteed 50% on those moves, I'd take it, even at the cost of the investigator (especially since the investigator has a 0% chance to survive the night, even if we lynch correctly)

Because if we lynch wrong and the JOAT mi****s, game could potentially get down to 3:3:1

Fully agree with this.

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You could of said I was and one of the mafia members and it would have never mattered 

Why wouldn't I out your full role if I was given that info? What does keeping that secret do?

42 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Claiming gopher was the strongman or Godfather would have been more influential to move votes to gopher.  

Holy ****, you’re brilliant PR! 

After re-reading this it would have made no sense he would have said I was the strongman or Godfather.... 

hes swain, he invested me and knew I was Ezreal. If he would have claimed me being The Godfather or the strongman it would have never worked, because I would have been able to just easily came out and verified I was the investigator and cleared myself by saying who Malf was. 

Literally this is the key reason here why he said I was swain.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

After re-reading this it would have made no sense he would have said I was the strongman or Godfather.... 

hes swain, he invested me and knew I was Ezreal. If he would have claimed me being The Godfather or the strongman it would have never worked, because I would have been able to just easily came out and verified I was the investigator and cleared myself by saying who Malf was. 

Of course it is. Mafia would definitely pinpoint the investigator as the mafia investigator.

23 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

This doesn't make sense. if dome is mafia, then means gopher is civ.

If gopher is civ, that means I'm cleared

(For those who missed it, I'm the dude who can pardon, and that's what gopher's result returned as)/

if you know this, how could you think I am mafia.

If we were smart, @Dome would be the one we lynch.

If gopher is mafia, he has to be the weakest one.

Dome could be the guy with the unblockable hit, and a lynch goes before the hit.

Shhhhhhh

Just now, Malfatron said:

Of course it is. Mafia would definitely pinpoint the investigator as the mafia investigator.

Well why the hell didn’t you bring that up the past 5 times someone had said something similar? Literally has been bugging me all day to put that connection together thinking the reason would help finally prove I’m civ.

23 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

we were smart, @Dome would be the one we lynch.

If gopher is mafia, he has to be the weakest one.

Dome could be the guy with the unblockable hit, and a lynch goes before the hit.

@Tk3 since we are killing both anyway, what do you think of this

(joat kills nonlynch)

Well why the hell didn’t you bring that up the past 5 times someone had said something similar? Literally has been bugging me all day to put that connection together thinking the reason would help finally prove I’m civ.

well, it doesnt prove you are civ.

but it definitely makes sense in my mind why dome picked the weaker mafia role if mafia.

tbh, ive been fairly busy today too

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I would absolutely run this gambit as mafia.

I dont follow your logic. This is a low percentage play.

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

This also doesnt make sense. All the mafia would know the results of the investigation. If he is mafia, he surely would have went with a role that makes you a bigger threat. 

I guess I never thought of this either....

And would actually make pretty good sense for the joat to kill me. 

Either way we are 100% I am an investigator...

dome claims I’m just Swain, so I can be killed by the joat. From my theory, all I know is he is lying, he could be any one of the mafia members. 

From the town point of view, I 100% believe this is the best way to go about it.

Archived