Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

23 hours ago, Raves said:

I don't like the prospect of voting out Gopher or pickle today, please move your votes off of them.  tomorrow once we get more information sure... just not today.

23 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

I have nothing to truely defend myself, I’m not moving my vote, is just advise not voting me out. 

makes sense from these two posts before night that mafia hit raves and investigated gopher

special hunting

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

especially if there was a very good chance that gopher investigated dome

You are basing this entire wild ride off of one vote? I have yet to hear a logical reason why a scumDome would make this move. 

Not to muddy the waters any more... but should JOAT use his self protect tonight instead of the hit?

Hear me out:

1. It blocks the unblockable hit. Meaning an even night is the ideal time to use it
  2. In the scenario where we lynch correctly, it forces mafia to decide between hitting a (soon to be) cleared civ, or leaving that civ out there alive

What do you think?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You are basing this entire wild ride off of one vote? I have yet to hear a logical reason why a scumDome would make this move. 

because mafia thought gopher invested dome

ive done the preemptive strike a couple times and it worked (faked guilty on someone who investigated me, and got them lynched)

am i giving you too much credit @Dome

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Not to muddy the waters any more... but should JOAT use his self protect tonight instead of the hit?

Hear me out:

1. It blocks the unblockable hit. Meaning an even night is the ideal time to use it
  2. In the scenario where we lynch correctly, it forces mafia to decide between hitting a (soon to be) cleared civ, or leaving that civ out there alive

What do you think?

what if we lynch wrong?

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Hear me out:

What do you think?

I stand by this.

JOAT.. if you are out there, please consider.....

29 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why not invest raves (late switch to save kotn), kotn (got saved along with other suspicious activity during the day), me, Matts (started the orca train and bailed), etc

I felt as if raves was civ, and KOTN would eventually get brought into some questioning. 

If you were reading the thread you would have clearly read my reasoning behind investing Malf.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

what if we lynch elsewhere and make mafia kill the investigator or give the sk 2 targets

not enough time maybe

You're saying lynch elsewhere, JOAT protects himself. Force the mafia to kill the civ investigator, thus exposing the mafia investigator, which we proceed to lynch tomorrow?

In that scenario mafia simply does not kill the investigator and we are back in this predicament tomorrow, just with worse ratio.

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Hear me out:

What do you think?

We won't know if the lynch was civ or mafia until after the moves are in.  It would be a gamble.  I guess that worse case is we lynch wrong and the JOAT does not hit the remaining option, we lynch the survivor D3

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I felt as if raves was civ, and KOTN would eventually get brought into some questioning. 

If you were reading the thread you would have clearly read my reasoning behind investing Malf.

All of that was rhetorical in the sense that I was suggesting those were all better reasons than your thoughts behind investing malf. 

Malf was not a civ invest target imo, the ones I listed would be.  Malf being a target of an invest feels like mafia trying to find a civ special that was lying relatively low throughout the day. 

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

You're saying lynch elsewhere, JOAT protects himself. Force the mafia to kill the civ investigator, thus exposing the mafia investigator, which we proceed to lynch tomorrow?

In that scenario mafia simply does not kill the investigator and we are back in this predicament tomorrow, just with worse ratio.

12 people and 8:3:1 currently.  If we leave Gopher/Dome and lynch someone else, we are down to 10 choices and 7:2:1.  

50/50 shot at getting mafia between Dome and Gopher vs 30% getting mafia or the SK

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

All of that was rhetorical in the sense that I was suggesting those were all better reasons than your thoughts behind investing malf. 

Malf was not a civ invest target imo, the ones I listed would be.  Malf being a target of an invest feels like mafia trying to find a civ special that was lying relatively low throughout the day. 

You know who also tends to lay low? Mafia.... who else laid low D1? You. 

Archived