Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

To be honest the most important person I knew I had to get to trust me was Malf. I’m glad he made the right decision. 

Right now im sticking with my guns tho. PR.

but we now really need to find Zoe

PR

Im only following this because you have a clear. I feel extremely strongly that TK3 should be the lynch. 

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

matts is mafia... and he has been fishing for the SK

he thought it was me after N2

but matts is definitely mafia

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

stop sucking up to the cleared civ

matts

Can I roll my eyes harder? This doesnt even make sense. I thought you had a hit blocked, which could mean civ or mafia. 

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@Pickle Rick thoughts on me being a cleared civ and dome being scum?

Yeah it was a 50/50 shot that we had to take twice bc malf just didn't say I'm gonna pardon gopher so vote dome lmao.

I said on d1 no way dome pushes my inactivity unless he wanted to try and get an easy lynch. You just did the scummier things imo. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah it was a 50/50 shot that we had to take twice bc malf just didn't say I'm gonna pardon gopher so vote dome lmao.

I said on d1 no way dome pushes my inactivity unless he wanted to try and get an easy lynch. You just did the scummier things imo. 

What’s your opinions now on the game, I would really like to hear them. A lot of players out there you haven’t brought up, but I’m interested in listening to your thoughts....

along with some more activity from Whicker, it’s been a lot of short game. I want to see some more scum hunting Whicker. 

@squire12 thoughts right now?

@bcb1213 just not going to post? 

here's a totally wild theory

is there ANY chance that gopher and dome were mafia together? dome really investigated malf.. then claimed he investigated gopher, who then claimed he investigated malf?

knowing that it would put them in a 50/50 spot where one of them would be falsely cleared?

it just seems odd that gopher just happened to have 2 invests and found civ specials both times.

like... there is nothing to corroborate what he said today.

maybe he INTENTIONALLY didn't clear anyone, and is doing so under the guise of "hiding" the civ special he "found"

thoughts?

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

is there ANY chance that gopher and dome were mafia together? dome really investigated malf.. then claimed he investigated gopher, who then claimed he investigated malf?

knowing that it would put them in a 50/50 spot where one of them would be falsely cleared?

it just seems odd that gopher just happened to have 2 invests and found civ specials both times.

maybe he INTENTIONALLY didn't clear anyone, and is doing so under the guise of "hiding" the civ special he "found"

thoughts?

oh wait

this would leave the ACTUAL civ investigator out there to CC them both.

I'm dumb

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

thoughts?

Then where the hell is the real civ investigator

Archived