Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I'm more interested in why he left off squire and why I'm on there (I assume as a mafia lean bc malf had a read) despite claiming a power role.  At least one would think he would put un-cc civ. 

Good catch.

Squire-maybe. I dont have a strong read on him.

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dalt is an older player. He isnt on the forum anymore. He was super sporadic. There was no way to get a read on him, he was all over the place. The wild random theories became a distraction; So he became the default N1 lynch. If there was no one better to go after, people would just vote Dalt and move on to day two. 

@The Orca is getting that treatment right now. 

For example, in my read up, Orca actually claimed he was scum hunting based on if/how people responded to his gif. I think thats why he was lynched. 

Wasn't there a guy named "Janky" who was like that too?

Also - Orca received my vote because Pickle and Orca did a late minute vote manipulation that I wasn't going to idly stand by. NOT because it was any sort of "policy" to lynch him.

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What I can tell you is that I now believe you are civ or an other.  Based on this post above. 

Something I can reveal is that mafia only had 1 move n2 bc the factional kill is undetectable by a track (no one carries it out).  So unless you are on top of your game I would have expected you to slip up there. 

Bcb - 

Whicker - civ lean 

Mega Ron - 

Kotn - 

Squire -

Matts- unfortunately civ lean now

Tk3 - 

Yes  the font is different I copy and pasted this lost from a few pages back.

@gopherwrestler thoughts on the others 

I would be cautious about responding to this @gopherwrestler, you might expose the protector and/or give mafia a target list to hit. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

Alternatively, mafia could also have hit Raves, no? That would explain why their hit "didn't work" just as easily as the bodyguard protecting correctly.

It is worth considering, but I don't think that clears that person (from being MAFIA only) anyways.

My thoughts were based on the fact that raves to me wasn't a target mafia would go after at all.  Especially bc they knew he just bailed on someone he pushed ALL day and then lynched a civ. I would think he is the perfect person to push the next day.  Thus I was probably the only one who hit raves 

Just now, Tk3 said:

Wasn't there a guy named "Janky" who was like that too?

Also - Orca received my vote because Pickle and Orca did a late minute vote manipulation that I wasn't going to idly stand by. NOT because it was any sort of "policy" to lynch him.

So I should have just accepted the lynch? 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

No.

I'm just saying that you two moved, in tandem, onto a person that saved you both.

It didn't feel right to me, so I flipped to Orca

What I am saying is.. I didn't vote Orca because I have something against him as a player, just that in the moment I didn't like the vote switch so I voted for the alternative (which happened to be Orca)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Same as orca. 

I think it was tied at that point 3 pr, 3 orca, 3 gopher.  We went to to Kotn probably for similar reasons and you switched to the orca wagon. 

Were you trying to save kotn? 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

My thoughts were based on the fact that raves to me wasn't a target mafia would go after at all.  Especially bc they knew he just bailed on someone he pushed ALL day and then lynched a civ. I would think he is the perfect person to push the next day.  Thus I was probably the only one who hit raves 

I don't buy it. 

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Same as orca. 

I think it was tied at that point 3 pr, 3 orca, 3 gopher.  We went to to Kotn probably for similar reasons and you switched to the orca wagon. 

Were you trying to save kotn? 

yes

as I stated that night, between the 3 of you, I was not going to pile onto a lynch of a brand new player and turn him off to the game when I didn't have any reason to suspect him more than the alternatives.

you both gave me more reason to give my vote

Just now, Tk3 said:

I was not going to pile onto a lynch of a brand new player and turn him off to the game when I didn't have any reason to suspect him more than the alternatives.

I generally refuse to vote any new player D1. Most the time not D2 either. 

Archived