Week 12 GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

No shame in losing a tough road game against a red-hot Texans team. 

People seem to be forgetting we blew out the Patriots... How many teams can say that? 

There's a lot of winnable games ahead, this was really the toughest test we had left. I could see 9-7 be a possibility but IDK if that will get a wildcard this year, at least we probably won't have any tiebreakers

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

If it was just that instance you could use that excuse. It has been this way all year. He clearly had no clue someone was anywhere near him. It wasn't a sitiational thing.

True Mariota panics a lot he’s not use to standing tall in the pocket, he gets skittish in the pocket 

Just now, 615finest said:

Offseason should consist of:

Revamped interior oline

#2 WR

NT

DE opposite of Casey

Find a way to get rid of Butler and Kline

new oline coach

New O-LINE coach is a real deal. Doesn't seem like they ever got anything right. 

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Revamped interior oline

#2 WR

NT

DE opposite of Casey

new oline coach

All that plus I think we should draft a RB to go with Lewis and only use Henry occasionally 

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Revamped interior oline

#2 WR

NT

DE opposite of Casey

new oline coach

To get rid of butler gone have to do what the Texans did to get rid of Brock trade him with a 2nd round pick to a team with cap space, me personally I would trade butler to Oak for Kelechi Osemele & throw in a pick. Dude is in the dog house in Oakland, but who isn’t playing for Gruden he’s 6’5 can play Guard or tackle & is nasty athletic & a mauler his salary is at 10 mill, I was hoping we traded for him before the deadline. 

Need to find that defensive difference Maker. 

It could transform the team. Like Freak did. 

New interior line. Another WR threat. 

Doubt we change OC. It's who Robinson wanted and Marcus needs same guy. 

Offense can be effective despite bad calls but we need to have more consistent players in it. And ability to give Marcus time to go through reads and build his confidence to stay in pocket and make plays that he has shown he can make. 

Archived