Week 12 GDT: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it’s so typical titans that we managed to find and hire the one shanahan/mcvay guy who can’t call plays to save his life 

Calling plays isn’t as simple as it looks it’s a feel to it. It’s his 1st yr calling plays. Remember shanahan looked bad his 1st yr in ATL wit Ryan I think Matt & Marcus will grow well together if we fix the OL get a RB cause Henry is worthless & Lewis isn’t a workhorse 

Just my opinion. Nobody will agree, especially in the moment.

But this loss wasn't as "bad" as the Colts loss. But it was a bad loss.  Varying level of bad, but still bad.

Opened out 10-0 looked like we were ready. Then defense lost it's mind and OC has some kind of mental wall around the endzone.
It is it a Shanahan thing?  Didn't Atlanta have redzone problems when they were there?  Dunno.

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Calling plays isn’t as simple as it looks it’s a feel to it. It’s his 1st yr calling plays. Remember shanahan looked bad his 1st yr in ATL wit Ryan I think Matt & Marcus will grow well together if we fix the OL get a RB cause Henry is worthless & Lewis isn’t a workhorse 

Thats the only reason they stay together, because they can grow. 
But it sure sucks to watch the growing pains.  
It's like he learned not to get cute and pass it from short yardage on goal line, but the runs it with a TE that never run the ball to the weakest side of our line. 

Im telling you losing our vocal leader and maybe best player on the team who cause mismatches all over and might be a top 3 TE WALKER in week 1 ruined our season. Smith is coming along nicely so thats good. 

Matthews leaving left us with nothing. Oline has to be fixed. Jack might need to be moved to guard next year. And we have to get another pass rusher to go with HIII. Rak and Morg are done. Butler is a huge waste.

LIke man Im so mad right now. 

WITH ALL THAT SAID! We still could make the playoffs. We need some help and have to win out but Jets Jags Skins Giants are all very winnable games. Colts would be the win to get in game. And once we are in who knows but man what a crazy up and down season

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Just my opinion. Nobody will agree, especially in the moment.

But this loss wasn't as "bad" as the Colts loss. But it was a bad loss.  Varying level of bad, but still bad.

Opened out 10-0 looked like we were ready. Then defense lost it's mind and OC has some kind of mental wall around the endzone.
It is it a Shanahan thing?  Didn't Atlanta have redzone problems when they were there?  Dunno.

No, it was significantly better than the Colts loss. But that mostly speaks to how horrific last week was.

1 minute ago, VY-FTW said:

Im telling you losing our vocal leader and maybe best player on the team who cause mismatches all over and might be a top 3 TE WALKER in week 1 ruined our season. Smith is coming along nicely so thats good. 

Matthews leaving left us with nothing. Oline has to be fixed. Jack might need to be moved to guard next year. And we have to get another pass rusher to go with HIII. Rak and Morg are done. Butler is a huge waste.

LIke man Im so mad right now. 

I'm surprisingly calm. 
Its very disappointing thinking about what could have been with this team. 
Chargers, Bills, Dolphins 
Then laying eggs against the Colts.
And being whatever this was tonight.

It is disappointing especially when you feel like you have players at spots, and they don't show up.

Archived