The Game | GOTW | Week 13 | #4 Michigan @ #10 Ohio State

IDOG_det

GOTW  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I mean, they’re overrated but going against the #2 offense in the country. 

I’d say a little credit is due. 

Ohio State has played very well. But an elite defense doesn’t look this bad regardless of how good the opposing offense is. 

1 minute ago, PAW said:

Certainly getting exposed. I knew it wasn’t a top five unit, but didn’t realize it was this bad. And it was obvious it was going to be a long day for them since the first drive. 

All Ohio State has done was throw against the 3rd CB, Safeties, and Linebackers in man coverage. Then they got a TD against a zone bust. The defense is fine, Don Brown will adjust the coverages and they'll use different blitz packages that can get pressure. Nothing has been "exposed", unless you didn't know that RBs and WRs tend to beat LBs in man coverage. 

1 minute ago, IDOG_det said:

All Ohio State has done was throw against the 3rd CB, Safeties, and Linebackers in man coverage. Then they got a TD against a zone bust. The defense is fine, Don Brown will adjust the coverages and they'll use different blitz packages that can get pressure. Nothing has been "exposed", unless you didn't know that RBs and WRs tend to beat LBs in man coverage. 

They’re creating mismatches that you can’t stop. You just allowed 24 points in the first half. The defense isn’t fine.  

Big Ten is too chicken to put this in primetime, Fox will lose the primetime ratings battle to ABC because of it.

I propose that the NCAA adopt a bylaw requiring all FBS conferences to schedule at least one night game every week from Week 1 to Thanksgiving week. With this bylaw in place the Big Ten will put this game at night.

Just now, pf9 said:

Big Ten is too chicken to put this in primetime, Fox will lose the primetime ratings battle to ABC because of it.

I propose that the NCAA adopt a bylaw requiring all FBS conferences to schedule at least one night game every week from Week 1 to Thanksgiving week. With this bylaw in place the Big Ten will put this game at night.

What difference does it make? 😂

Just now, pf9 said:

OSU and Michigan don’t want this in prime time.

I've been wanting this game at night for years, it's too big for the afternoon, especially where West Coast fans of UM and OSU are concerned (noon is 9 AM in the Pacific Time Zone, 8 AM in Alaska and 7 AM in Hawaii - that's WAY too early for UM-OSU).

Archived