Week 12 GDT

Superman(DH23)

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

Is the No Fly Zone back or something?  What's the deal, first Chargers and now Steelers only 3 points so far.

Steelers are beating themselves moreso than the Broncos beating them. Grimble chooses to lower his shoulder instead of walk into the end zone. 

That said, all of these throws below 7 yards make me want to throw up when we could use the running game to do the exact same thing.

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

Is the No Fly Zone back or something?  What's the deal, first Chargers and now Steelers only 3 points so far.

Whether they are good or bad, it is extremely hard to win in Denver. So I am not surprised that the Steelers are struggling a little bit. 

3 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

If Ben is smart, he'll keep throwing to the TEs. It's not like we've covered any of them all year.

One TE fumbled into the end zone and one just dropped a TD. 

8 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Steelers are beating themselves moreso than the Broncos beating them. Grimble chooses to lower his shoulder instead of walk into the end zone. 

That said, all of these throws below 7 yards make me want to throw up when we could use the running game to do the exact same thing.

Same thing last week with the Chargers. Donkeys were decent but the Chargers went full Chargers... and you never go full Chargers.

Archived