TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Most of his networth is tied up in the Cowboys. Hes not Paul Allen rich. 

He paid for half the stadium cash. The other half he took a 20 year loan. It took him 6 years to pay it off. Dude has mega cash flow. 

Here are the most popular forums by visitors - 

1. NFL General (up 34%)
  2. Packers (122%)
  3. NFL News (40%)
  4. Browns (63%)
  5. Vikings (17%)
  6. Raiders (87%)
  7. Titans (40%)
  8. TAST (22%)
  9. Bears (6%)
  10. Cowboys (30%)

So Webby ran some numbers for this past season, and our little abode here ranked in the Top Ten most active forums on the site. 

Congrats gents, beers all around. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, D82 said:

So Webby ran some numbers for this past season, and our little abode here ranked in the Top Ten most active forums on the site. 

Congrats gents, beers all around. 

So this doesn't include members? Just "visitors?"

Because the Eagles forum has a billion posts and they won the super bowl last seasn. But not even top 10?

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

So this doesn't include members? Just "visitors?"

Because the Eagles forum has a billion posts and they won the super bowl last seasn. But not even top 10?

I think the numbers are referring to this season. Could be wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

In Pittsburgh? Steeler Country?  Is it really worth it?

j/k sorta...good luck

I live in Western MD now, about 2 hrs south of Pittsburgh. It's basically Steeler/Redskin/Raven country here anyway, so I'm used to it. 

At least I'd have better food and beer options.

43 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

@Matts4313. Talk to me about Keto.

I love me some rice & chicken. I don't know if I can give up rice.

Any recipes you'd rec? Is it worth it? I can give up bread and pasta tmr - no question.

You can eat all the meat, leafy veggies and most dairy you want. Every thing else is a no go. You want to keep your carbs ideally under 25 grams a day (though pelo is 50 grams a day). Sugars are the devil, including fruit. 

Its pretty baller. Ill eat steaks, ribs, birds of all kind, pork chops, a ish ton of bacon, whole milk, cream cheese, whatever I want and the fat melts away. Plus you feel sooooooo much better. 

For me, the hardest thing that always ends up breaking me: Beer and Potato's. I love them. 

Keto recipes on Reddit for cooking.

Keto on Reddit for motivation/success stories.

Fav recipe is cajun chicken/sausage. Those two meats cooked w/butter and seasoning. Take them out of that pan and put in the cajun holy trinity (celery, red and green peppers). I add garlic and broccoli to mine. Chop the meat into bite size and throw back in with veggies when they are cooked. Add heavy cream, cream cheese, cajun seasoning and cayenne pepper to taste (i like mine spicy). Its damned delicious and the way I make it (use a large wok + large pot) I can make enough in one sitting for family dinner plus lunch for the week. It reheats really really well.

What questions do you have?