Will Aaron Rodgers throw 400 TD before 100 INT

beekay414

5 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I ***** about Rodgers more than 99% of packer fans. It doesn't mean what you're saying makes sense.

Lot of what I said don't make sense, like Dink n Dunk is damn hard.

(For example, watch 2nd and 6 from Falcons 20 yd line in tying drive in SB LI, James White got first down. Can you tell what is special about that play? Why is that play damn hard for QB?)

I am pretty sure that 99% of fans can't tell.

2 minutes ago, ztoa said:

Lot of what I said don't make sense, like Dink n Dunk is damn hard.

(For example, watch 2nd and 6 from Falcons 20 yd line in tying drive in SB LI, James White got first down. Can you tell what is special about that play? Why is that play damn hard for QB?)

I am pretty sure that 99% of fans can't tell.

That's not what I have an issue with.

6 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Lol I didn't even realize that you had already replied to him when I posted that.

Anyhow, I'm moving on ztoa. I guess I'll see in "3-4 years". Whatever that means...

That is how long fans of dumb Culpepper fans waited.

After 3-4 years, Rodgers won't be able to scramble.

I don't mean Rodgers is another dumb culpepper!!

12 minutes ago, ztoa said:

Cool. That is fine with me.

When I said Daunte Culpepper was Dumb Culpepper, I got same treatment. 

Wait when Rodgers can't scramble anymore, you will see.

BTW, his line said "they hold to infinity", in case you missed it.

Yes the joke is the goal is to block to infinity.

Rodgers is never going to be a statue in the pocket though. Sure he may lose a bit of his wheels, but it's not speed that lets him do those things really. He's seeing it, feeling it, before it happens. From the start he had much more mobility coming into the league than Brady, so it's not going to be like he's no longer fluid and now plays from a spot.

23 minutes ago, ztoa said:

Cool. That is fine with me.

When I said Daunte Culpepper was Dumb Culpepper, I got same treatment. 

Wait when Rodgers can't scramble anymore, you will see.

BTW, his line said "they hold to infinity", in case you missed it.

Rodgers is MUCH more than just a scrambling QB.

Will he be less effective when he slows down, of course, but he is so good at everything else he will still be elite. 

Guys,

I'm really trying to be lenient here, but some of you insist on making this personal against others. It's the first week of a long season, let's try to avoid any negative confrontation.

Keep it to Football. Not Football Fans.

- ET

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Can I see an example of Brady throwing on the run sideways into tight coverage where the pass can be intercepted.

Thanks....much appreciated.

Here are two throws in SB LI that Rodgers will never be able to throw, because Brady threw BEFORE his receivers changed the directions while defenders look at QB in the eyes (hope you understand what it means) :
(1) 3rd and 10 to Hogan in tying drive
(2) 2nd and 4 to Danny Amendola in overtime drive.
The two plays don't need much arm strength, they need timing and football IQ; and they are way way harder to master than throws made by Rodgers.

Actually, short passes in front of defenders in tight coverages are all dangerous

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Guys,

I'm really trying to be lenient here, but some of you insist on making this personal against others. It's the first week of a long season, let's try to avoid any negative confrontation.

Keep it to Football. Not Football Fans.

- ET

Thanks, I am fine with this. It is internet, no big deal. I don't take it seriously.

16 minutes ago, ztoa said:

Here are two throws in SB LI that Rodgers will never be able to throw, because Brady threw BEFORE his receivers changed the directions while defenders look at QB in the eyes (hope you understand what it means) :
(1) 3rd and 10 to Hogan in tying drive
(2) 2nd and 4 to Danny Amendola in overtime drive.
The two plays don't need much arm strength, they need timing and football IQ; and they are way way harder to master than throws made by Rodgers.

Actually, short passes in front of defenders in tight coverages are all dangerous

@ztoa  you need to post a link to some video.  There is nothing to see here, so if you are trying to make a case...it is a poor one

Archived