2019 Offseason Plan

TheVillain112

52 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I think Price will be solid but never amazing. 

Heres a a question for you all. If we are sitting at 11 and these 3 players are on the board who do you take?

- Jonah Williams OT

- Ed Oliver DT

- Devin White LB

i think you have to take Williams

Ed Oliver is the least pressing need of the three, but he's too good a prospect to pass up at 11. He's one of maybe three "blue-chip" guys alongside Nick Bosa and Quinnen Williams. He has the potential to replace Atkins as a game changing interior lineman. That being said, I don't think he makes it that far. 

2 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Heres a a question for you all. If we are sitting at 11 and these 3 players are on the board who do you take?

- Jonah Williams OT

- Ed Oliver DT

- Devin White LB

Oliver is the best prospect I think.  White is really good and a greater need, but I think you get the guy most likely to be elite. 

3 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Oliver is the best prospect I think.  White is really good and a greater need, but I think you get the guy most likely to be elite. 

How about

1.  Oliver

2. Pratt

I know others aren't as high on him, but he reminds me as this year's Dareus Leonard

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

How about

1.  Oliver

2. Pratt

I know others aren't as high on him, but he reminds me as this year's Dareus Leonard

I don't know much about the prospects yet. I usually give it a go at analyzing the "tape". But I do know that after the Senior Bowl there is going to be a lot of quality offensive line talent sitting there for when we're on the clock at 42. Specifically at guard and right tackle. Plug and play type guys.

This also looks to be an extremely deep WR class. Any interest there if the board calls for it, maybe post-round 2? I think trusting Ross to stay healthy for 16 games is foolish. Aside from Green and Boyd we don't have anyone who can fulfill that perimeter role when injuries hit. Any viable options in FA?

Between TE, WR, OL, DL, and LB we have a ton of needs and not a lot of picks. We're still recovering from that disaster that was the 2015 class. We need to sign somebody of quality in free agency. We have no major free agents to retain aside from Dennard - who isn't expected to break the bank. Do we have to extend anyone next offseason? Is there any reason to rollover the cash?

9 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Between TE, WR, OL, DL, and LB we have a ton of needs and not a lot of picks

we are projected to have 11 picks. 

If there are 4 positions we need to target in the draft its OT, LB, TE, and DT. 

Bring back Dennard and add a linebacker and OL in free agency and we are looking pretty good

4 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

- Jonah Williams OT

- Ed Oliver DT

- Devin White LB

hmmmmmmm...

10 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I knew it wasn't you when the twitter profile said "I make Bengals Draft Profiles on my YouTube page for http://cincyjungle.com".

We're way to lazy to do anything like that...

Exactly. I’m just here to complain and act like I know what I’m talking about 

Went down the Ed Oliver route

11: R1P11

DL ED OLIVER
HOUSTON
42: R2P10

DALTON RISNER
KANSAS STATE
72: R3P8

LB MACK WILSON
ALABAMA
110: R4P8