Week 13 Jets vs. Titans

KingTitan

11 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Don't know if you have comprehension issues or what man but, "I don't understand how we move the ball so easily at the end, why can't we do that all game!" right after we won is 100% in reference to yesterday's game. If it wasn't, then instead of saying, "why can't we do that all game" he would have said something along the lines of, "why can't we do that in all of our games." Therefor my response was to do with yesterday's game. Like I said, sorry if that confuses you or you can't comprehend that. Not my problem and I'm done breaking it down for you Barney style.

I didn't admit anything or ignore anything either. Your statement, "they can block better when the ball is coming out of the quarterbacks hand's faster" is false because they aren't blocking better they're just not blocking as long. Just so happens I called you on it. Secondly, when did I ever say the o-line can, "constantly" hold up for the deep ball to work? I said we should go to it more than what we have been. Try not to make stuff up. My stance has always been, and this is my direct quote, "stop running on 1st down and 2nd and long as often, and open up the passing attack beyond 10 yards." That does not mean abandon the run, call long developing fly routes, and launch 50 yard bombs every drive or whatever your implying, "constantly" to mean.

And so what if they have to keep more blockers? It worked. Or are you not ok with 50 yard gains?

Not even close. Could you even tell me my original point or do you just like making stuff up? You aren't even able to tell me what side I picked because I never said the o-line was blocking better in one half or the other. I said that everything you said about the first half - the sacks, off platform throws, pressure, and scrambling - was also true about the second half. In other words, I didn't see much of a difference (which I said like 5 posts ago) and you still have no evidence to prove otherwise.

And? Even if he was trying to take away an in-breaking route, he didn't, "bust" his coverage. He was within 1 step of Taywan. It was a good route and a good pass. It wasn't a busted coverage, he just got beat. The high run rate on 1st down caused them to play closer to the line, but it still doesn't mean you have to run as much as you have been on 1st down in order to get the defense to do that.

Dude, I'm done. No offense, but besides feeling like arguing with a brick wall, now I have to go back, track down and break apart the points you're making that contradict your own argument and I just don't have the energy for that anymore. Have a nice day!

1 hour ago, Andrei01 said:

Dude, I'm done. No offense, but besides feeling like arguing with a brick wall, now I have to go back, track down and break apart the points you're making that contradict your own argument and I just don't have the energy for that anymore. Have a nice day!

Except you couldn't even break apart anything that contradicts my argument because I never did lmao. Try not to blow smoke out of your *** next time.

Nice thread on Levin.. doesn’t seem to be an upgrade of anybody, really doesn’t get that much push off the line based on those clips.. I don’t think he will be able to handle the Jags dline if he’s starting but guess we will find out.

10 hours ago, 615finest said:

Jones had a really good game at LG in the Levin clips. If he swaps to LG and plays well consistently he could be a good solution.

I don't expect anything to ever amount from Levin. He's about the same as Kline.

For as much **** as we've given Kline, Conklin has been our worst OL the last 3-4 weeks.

6 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Jones had a really good game at LG in the Levin clips. If he swaps to LG and plays well consistently he could be a good solution.

I don't expect anything to ever amount from Levin. He's about the same as Kline.

For as much **** as we've given Kline, Conklin has been our worst OL the last 3-4 weeks.

Been saying this, he needs to be benched for Kelly. We had our two best games this season when Kelly was starting.

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Seen coach Mcguinnes break down the Corey Davis TD, If Davis wasn’t open you have to go see how Wide Open Lewis was on the left he would have walked into the end zone because 2 people chased Firkser

I noticed that live and was screaming at the tv lol

44 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I noticed that live and was screaming at the tv lol

I never even looked to be honest I was trying to find where Davis was lined up and tried following him but he got cut out of the tv angle almost immediately. Then I seen the areal shot and I was like wow if we didn’t score or if he threw an incomplete pass fans would have been furious but also was curious how no one accounted for Lewis and doubled Firkser

33 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I never even looked to be honest I was trying to find where Davis was lined up and tried following him but he got cut out of the tv angle almost immediately. Then I seen the areal shot and I was like wow if we didn’t score or if he threw an incomplete pass fans would have been furious but also was curious how no one accounted for Lewis and doubled Firkser

The problem with this logic is NFL plays don't work like that. They work through reads, and obviously given from the snap that Marcus immediately looks right, his first reads are to the right. Lewis is probably only considered the check down/last read on this play

Or there's also the possibility that the read is determined based off the coverage, given Sharpe's motion allows him to know whether the coverage is man or zone.

Archived