Week 13 GDT: Do we really have to go to Seattle?

N4L

Who wins?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Seattle
    • Seahawks

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Two pretty cheap sacks today but if anyone deserves them, it is this guy. Getting screwed more than anyone. Got two sacks taken away due to penalties so he would be over 10 already. 

Is it me or it seems like there are an insane amount of DL with 10+ sacks. 

But he also lost half a sack, right? On the offsides? Give and take.

Do you mean interior rushers, or just defensive line in general? Because interior defensive line is just stacked across the NFL. As good as he is, you can make a case that Buck is outside the to 6 or so

Just now, AustrianNiner said:

Interior OL are just bad throughout the league. 

That plus the amount of passing that goes on in today's NFL certainly contributes to that. But man every team has an edge rusher or interior rusher with 10+ sacks lol. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Two pretty cheap sacks today but if anyone deserves them, it is this guy. Getting screwed more than anyone. Got two sacks taken away due to penalties so he would be over 10 already. 

Is it me or it seems like there are an insane amount of DL with 10+ sacks. 

I don't think his sacks are any cheaper than Pettis's TDs. They're both out there working.

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

I don't think his sacks are any cheaper than Pettis's TDs. They're both out there working.

Cheap in the way he got them. No real pass rush move made, just got one because Blair missed a sack and got another coverage sack where Wilson held it for damn 10 seconds. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

But he also lost half a sack, right? On the offsides? Give and take.

Do you mean interior rushers, or just defensive line in general? Because interior defensive line is just stacked across the NFL. As good as he is, you can make a case that Buck is outside the to 6 or so

Was that him? But even on that one Wilson knew there was a flag and was trying to make a big play. 

Is it just me or does it come off as a little unsportsmanlike to be out there celebrating like you just won the Superbowl after scoring a pick six when you're already blowing a team out?  I mean, they even took a delay of game penalty because of it.  Am I just salty?  lol

Archived