Kareem Hunt Altercation

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't think anyone needs to know any context here to say that it's despicable to assault a woman like that. However, reading through this thread just makes me severely disappointed in humanity.

soapbox-300x230.jpg

Here, stand on this next time.

One other legal issue here is that there is a walk away doctrine where she did have a duty to walk away and she didn't.

Her best legal recourse would probably be a lawsuit based on her hitting the wall when he shoved the guy into her.  

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't think anyone needs to know any context here to say that it's despicable to assault a woman like that. However, reading through this thread just makes me severely disappointed in humanity.

I'm guessing there's a positive correlation in being on an internet message board on a friday afternoon/evening and NOT being successful with women - so perhaps some unresolved rage. (disclaimer - married, so I don't count :D hehe) 

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm not sure.  Says that Hunt has played in 11 games this season, so he hasn't missed one.

The question then becomes whether the league "investigated" and chose not to punish. Can they re-open the investigation based on "new" (lol) evidence? Probably.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't think anyone needs to know any context here to say that it's despicable to assault a woman like that.

Don't forget about the guy he shoved that was trying to help save Hunt's career by keeping her well away from Hunt before Hunt walked back in. That guy is just as much a victim tbh.

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'm guessing there's a positive correlation in being on an internet message board on a friday afternoon/evening and NOT being successful with women - so perhaps some unresolved rage. (disclaimer - married, so I don't count :D hehe) 

My girlfriend and I are celebrating our one year tonight, she is just scarily liberal, and she agrees with everything I said.  She even reminded me of the walk away doctrine the girl should have abided by.

From what I saw of the video, it appears that Kareem Hunt is out vision and then there's a massive push that causes the woman and a man to fall to the ground.  There's no way of telling whether Hunt pushed them or if Hunt was pushed into them.  Either way, that part of the video does not look intentional.  Obviously, Hunt coming to kick the woman when she went back near the ground is bad. 

I'm just commenting because the first time I watched  the video, I thought the guy who was pushed down to the ground with the woman was Kareem Hunt and he tackled her on purpose.  But after watching again, I was clearly mistaken.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

My girlfriend and I are celebrating our one year tonight, she is just scarily liberal, and she agrees with everything I said.  She even reminded me of the walk away doctrine the girl should have abided by.

No bro. Clearly we're all incels and those fellows above are just rolling in the ladayyyyyys. That's how this works.

4 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

The question then becomes whether the league "investigated" and chose not to punish. Can they re-open the investigation based on "new" (lol) evidence? Probably.

It was reported on, and known. I'm not sure how much they did officially, but both the NFL and the Chiefs commented on it. Basically came down to, no charges were filed, the police didn't arrest, no footage was seen at the time, so they told Hunt to make smarter choices and moved on.

4 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I'm pretty sure they can and will suspend him just based off of him damaging the NFL in the public eye, same thing happened to Ben after his second accuser came out

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

This girl is as stupid as Hunt is. Good thing they probably aren't going to reproduce.

Archived