3 Guarantees for 2019

DoleINGout

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

There are rumblings that the Steelers may transition tag Bell.    Doubt it, but we'll see.

Is the transition tag independent from the franchise tag? Meaning they can use both?

15 hours ago, game3525 said:

Bell cost himself money by holding out. 

In the immediate, but if you don't think he's going to get a substantial LONG TERM deal from a desperate team this year then you smoking the crazy pipe. teams have a LOT of cap room. 

On 12/2/2018 at 12:39 AM, DoleINGout said:

Cuz his mere $5 mil will look lame next to LeVeon Bell's contract and he will sit out for more of a guantee before the season. The Chargers will find a team willing to acquire Gordon for a fair value (1st round pick+ probably) and move on with Eckler/Jackson.

I would trade Gordon for a 1st in an heartbeat!

Unfortunately no one will be giving us that.

10 hours ago, game3525 said:

No, it wouldn't.

GB already has a pretty good RB in Aaron jones (5th round pick and another example why trading for a RB is dumb). 

To you it's one thing, to an NFL team, they may see Gordon as a player who helps put them over the top. Going from one pretty good player to two, the chances theoretically go up. Plus, having a running game in 2019 would help take stress off Rodgers, the offensive line, the offensive system transition between staffs, and possibly the defense if there is an increase in Time of Possession.

9 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Unless he retires (which I doubt), I guarantee it WON'T.

Its far more likely that he gets a 2 year extension this offseason than 2019 being his final year.

Maybe you're right. I looked at his stats and he is up in attempts (on pace for like 2 under the 2nd most all time) which goes with yards, tds, ints, etc. But his efficiency is right where it has been the past 3 seasons. I just feel like he is playing so terribly this year because he is averaging like 2 overthrown wide open TD's per game and like 1.5 dropped Ints per game, all while with one of his best offenses ever. 2014 Ben would be pushing the TD record with this offense and no Haley.

I'm also expecting his play to continue to slide and he will turn 38 right after the end of next season. Plus with the way he has been taken injuries at least once per year lately and with the sacks and hits continuing to climb (he will move into 3rd all time most sacked QB with his next, and should pass Elway for 2nd all time next year) it's going to continue to wear on him.

20 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Cowboys make the mistake of letting Demarcus Lawrence walk to pay Dak.

Someone will pay a 1st or high 2nd rounder for Jacoby Brissett.

Andy Reid will lose a playoff game in which he is favored.

Bet the farm on this bad boy

Archived