3 Guarantees for 2019

DoleINGout

1. agree about Melvin Gordon. I think he will want Gurley money and won't get it. He gets traded in the offseason.

2. Harbaugh to the Packers, McDaniels goes to Baltimore, McCarthy to Tampa

3. Trey Flowers will become the most overpaid player in the NFL by the Jets

1. agree about Melvin Gordon. I think he will want Gurley money and won't get it. He gets traded in the offseason.

That makes zero sense.

Gordon still has another year on his contract. This team is a contender and should be in the playoff hunt next year, so why would they trade him when they can still get one more good year out of him? 

1 hour ago, game3525 said:

That makes zero sense.

Gordon still has another year on his contract. This team is a contender and should be in the playoff hunt next year, so why would they trade him when they can still get one more good year out of him? 

Cuz his mere $5 mil will look lame next to LeVeon Bell's contract and he will sit out for more of a guantee before the season. The Chargers will find a team willing to acquire Gordon for a fair value (1st round pick+ probably) and move on with Eckler/Jackson.

2 hours ago, game3525 said:

That makes zero sense.

Because he is expendable because of Ekeler, they can get a good return, draft a replacement in the 2019 draft for cheap and I took this as a bold prediction thread honestly.

Archived