FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

These callups are killing me. At least Bichette is raking, but now Solak is up, Puk is up, and McKay keeps going up and down. I know that I could leave them in the minors slot, but if I have to call them up next year anyway I'd rather see if I can get some production from a couple of them and stash some other prospects. 

Does this league have a trade deadline? It's getting a little late I think. I'm not a fan of teams making blockbuster moves right before or during the playoffs. 

Edited by Lions017

42 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

These callups are killing me. At least Bichette is raking, but now Solak is up, Puk is up, and McKay keeps going up and down. I know that I could leave them in the minors slot, but if I have to call them up next year anyway I'd rather see if I can get some production from a couple of them and stash some other prospects. 

Does this league have a trade deadline? It's getting a little late I think. I'm not a fan of teams making blockbuster moves right before or during the playoffs. 

Yes, Sunday is the deadline.

Just got home from work, saw he accepted that deal. Love my bats now. Arms are whatever. I'm 100% fine with the guys I have there. I don't have any true aces but I've got guys that don't kill me or at least provide bulk numbers and that's really all that matters in H2H.

C - (doesn't really matter lol)
1B - Edwin Encarnacion (when healthy)
2B - Jonathan Villar
3B - Alex Bregman
SS - Marcus Semien
INF - Keston Hiura
OF - Michael Conforto
OF - Yasiel Puig
OF - Jorge Soler 
OF - Mike Trout
UTIL - Dan Vogelbach/Elvis Andrus/Kole Calhoun

I can live with that. 

Edited by beekay414

I like my squad for head to head.  Would help if I could keep some pitchers healthy but still have a well balanced team IMO.

C Roberto Perez
1B Hunter Dozier
2B Brian Dozier
3B Rafeal Devers
SS Carlos Correa
INF Jean Segura
OF Christian Yelich
OF JD Martinez
OF Tommy Pham
OF Mike Yastrzemski/Justin Upton/Dyson/Demerite
UTIL see above

SP Corbin, Hamels, Yarbrough, Cease, Roark, Turnbull, Junis

with Snell and Salazar due back in early September.  I could upgrade pitching but don't want to spend a lot (ie a SP and pick upgrade for a better pitcher)
RP is decent enough to have won SV/HLDS the last couple of weeks so feel good there.

I'm all youth with some potential to do a lil damage right now, but I think my team comes into its own in a year or two.

C- Narvaez
1B- Olson
2B- Albies
SS- Mondesi
3B- Moncada
IF- Voit/Adames/Lux/Galvis
OF- Robles, Brantley, Senzel, Verdugo, Bader, Happ

SP- Bieber, Paddack, Soroka, Ray, German, Odorizzi, Heaney
RP- Holdsy McHolds

Well here is who I'm willing to trade or listen to offers on;

C- James McCann, 2b/3b- Colin Moran, SS- Ahmed Rosario, 2b/ss/of- Josh VanMeter, 1B- Matt Adams, 2b/ss- Isan Diaz, C- Salvy Perez (IL), OF- Byron Buxton (IL), OF- Ender Inciarte (IL), OF- Austin Riley (IL), OF- MIckey Moniak (ML)

For pitchers; All of relief pitchers are fair game including Iglesias. Yamamoto and Pleasac, I'd listen on. Peacock could be dealt.