FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

I'm legitimately surprised at how many guys are getting taken off my BB right now. I thought for sure that this late in the minors draft would be everyone pretty much just taking their own guys. I had 5 guys set for my last 4 picks, (Nunez, Beer, Calvin Mitchell, Baz and Bukauskas) and I was sure I was going to get 4 of them. I got 2.

I had a bunch of guys ranked right after them as "safeties" and they're all gone as well.

Edited by nagahide13

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

I'm legitimately surprised at how many guys are getting taken off my BB right now. I thought for sure that this late in the minors draft would be everyone pretty much just taking their own guys. I had 5 guys set for my last 4 picks, (Nunez, Beer, Calvin Mitchell, Baz and Bukauskas) and I was sure I was going to get 4 of them. I got 2.

I had 5 on my BB and got 4 of them. Lost the chance to decide Casas vs Lavigne, but was leaning Casas anyway.

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

Unfamiliar with Groshans but he looks like a steal.

A lot of guys feel like that right now. I thought getting Freudis Nova was a steal and a half. This time next year, he could be a top 50 (or better) prospect. 

Edited by beekay414

Just now, davisblack said:

Yeah I decided to go for more of a boom bust strat after I took Franco, hope it works out.

My last pick was between Garcia and Casas, dude could be a beast.

When I saw this on Fangraphs by Kiley and EL, I was sold on taking a late chance on him.

Casas’ calling card is his bat and there’s potential for a 60 hit, 70 game power, 80 raw power kind of package. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

I had 5 on my BB and got 4 of them. Lost the chance to decide Casas vs Lavigne, but was leaning Casas anyway.

Went Lavigne because Deivi, Luciano and Garcia (PHI) were snaked from me. Wanted him because he's a NH kid so Im rooting for him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

A lot of guys feel like that right now. I thought getting Freudis Nova was a steal and a half. This time next year, he could be a top 50 (or better) prospect. 

That's kinda what I've been shooting for. Getting 19 and under guys and hope they turn into top 50 prospects in a year. Just like Mauricio and Luciano, tall athletic 17 year olds. Might as well take a chance this late and see if they can grow into another Uber top prospect.

5 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Went Lavigne because Deivi, Luciano and Garcia (PHI) were snaked from me. Wanted him because he's a NH kid so Im rooting for him. 

I liked him. Lis went back and forth. Pontentally playing in Colorado also was a big factor, and not having a risk of DH like Casas has, but also Rockies will sign an aging vet in 2 or 3 years to block him.