GDT: Chiefs @ Raiders

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

Crazy to think Conley and KJ were benched earlier in the season.

It pisses me off. Joseph isn't great vs TEs and I understand that. But they made it out like he was benched was due to his height. But Gilchrist is basically the same height. He might be a smarter player with more experience, but how is KJ gonna get better without reps? Not to mention Nelson and Harris have both been bad. I would even argue Joseph has been slightly better than Gilchrist. Less aware, but better tackler. Needs reps for experience.

Conley being treated the way he was also grinds my gears. I have no clue what they were thinking if they wanted to give him up that early.

4 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

It pisses me off. Joseph isn't great vs TEs and I understand that. But they made it out like he was benched was due to his height. But Gilchrist is basically the same height. He might be a smarter player with more experience, but how is KJ gonna get better without reps? Not to mention Nelson and Harris have both been bad. I would even argue Joseph has been slightly better than Gilchrist. Less aware, but better tackler. Needs reps for experience.

Conley being treated the way he was also grinds my gears. I have no clue what they were thinking if they wanted to give him up that early.

Gilchrist has been really disappointing and we knew last year that Reggie was a liability. 

Archived