GDT: Chiefs @ Raiders

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

I feel like this team might be closer to winning if we focus on re-furnishing the offense than the defense. Carr has been the most accurate he's ever been this season but he's also had the worst supporting cast than he's ever had since his rookie season.

Just now, Rich7sena said:

I feel like this team might be closer to winning if we focus on re-furnishing the offense than the defense. Carr has been the most accurate he's ever been this season but he's also had the worst supporting cast than he's ever had since his rookie season.

Could happen. Definitely need defensive reinforcements to protect leads though. Thinking back to the Colts game for example. Would prefer to add 2 vet WRs and vet OL depth maybe a starting caliber RT. Draft a RB and WR. Still think 2 of our first rounders need to be defenders though

4 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

This team would have 2 to 3 more wins if they just had a punter and a kicker 

6 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

One thing is for sure, with this many first round picks and that much cap space, well get a picture perfect idea of what gruden wants to do. Many times teams can only add a couple big pieces a year if they're lucky. We should be able to add at least half a dozen.

5 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Don’t disagree with all of this but definitely need a pass rusher and someone that can at least contain tight ends.  Kelce has almost 100 yards in the first half.

Archived