16th Coach of the GB Packers (let the search begin)

squire12

2 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Agreed my buddy is a huge bucs fan and loved everything about the offense with the exception of the turnovers which we know what we have on our QB room for that. I hope we bring him in at least to talk 

I know some said the Bucs O was inconsistent, but I think we have enough of a track record on Fitzpatrick and Winston to know that inconsistent may as well be the middle name of both of them. 

56 minutes ago, Chili said:

Second video is of him yelling at his players rather than trying to coach. He's just screaming at them and 99% of the time that just does not work.

Did you just really post one video and then claim all McDaniels does is yell at his players 99% of the time?

Zac Taylor getting HC looks because he's from the McVay tree. Only been Goff QB coach for 1 year. Never coordinated an offence.

Mike Kafka is not getting any HC looks despite coaching Mahomes to a 5K yards and 50 TD season as a 1st year QB coach. Never coordinated an offence.

What's the difference between these two? What is so special about Taylor?

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Not to defend MCD for what happened before, but why is it nobody thinks it's possible he learned from all that?

Usually there needs to be evidence that someone has changed to believe someone has changed.

35 minutes ago, Chili said:

Zac Taylor getting HC looks because he's from the McVay tree. Only been Goff QB coach for 1 year. Never coordinated an offence.

Mike Kafka is not getting any HC looks despite coaching Mahomes to a 5K yards and 50 TD season as a 1st year QB coach. Never coordinated an offence.

What's the difference between these two? What is so special about Taylor?

Wasn't Zack Taylor OC in Miami under Philbin?

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Usually there needs to be evidence that someone has changed to believe someone has changed.

There is probably 10yrs of it. Nobody here has paid any attention to him outside one headline in the last ten years.

Guess who has? GBs front office. Indy's front office. Pretty much every other front office.

Archived