Jump to content
AlexGreen#20

Tank or Try and Win Out (4-7-1 Edition)

Which One?  

54 members have voted

  1. 1. Try and win the rest of the games/Try and lose the rest of the games



Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, snackattack said:

unfortunately, i think i need to route for the vikings tonight.  i just feel like seattle has the tougher schedule / most likely to lose 2 other games this year.

SF, KC, and AZ is tougher than MIA, DET, CHI?

Couldn't disagree more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

You think Arizona or San Fran are more likely to beat Seattle than Miami or Detroit vs Minnesota?

if the game was @MIA then i would probably feel different.  i just think division games are tougher than the records of those teams indicate on paper. SEA has two of those while MIN only has one.  division rivals that want to ruin your playoff party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, snackattack said:

if the game was @MIA then i would probably feel different.  i just think division games are tougher than the records of those teams indicate on paper. SEA has two of those while MIN only has one.  division rivals that want to ruin your playoff party.

Except MIN has two division games left as well? Two teams that are both better than SF and AZ. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You think Arizona or San Fran are more likely to beat Seattle than Miami or Detroit vs Minnesota?

You still lean Minnesota for sure, but neither is a great draw. Miami sucks on the road (1-5) and Detroit is beat up and doesn't have much of an offense left. 

I could see San Fran giving Seattle all they want at SF. They're still playing tough ball as shown yesterday. 

Edited by packfanfb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

Except MIN has two division games left as well? Two teams that are both better than SF and AZ. 

right, and i have already have MIN losing one of them.  the other division games remaining for MIN and SEA are all against inferior teams, so i'm going with the team that has more of those games since i think they're harder than out of conference teams coming to your house (generally speaking).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, soup's not a meal said:

Minny needs to lose tonight and 3 out of their last 4 and we win out and we're on. Slim, but not dead yet. 

We also get in if seattle does the same thing. Just sayin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, snackattack said:

We also get in if seattle does the same thing. Just sayin

For sure. Minnesota has a choking history and I think they're schedule is tougher. 

 

Someone pray to Josh McCown we got some 2003 magic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

 

Lol this is totally factual. Never thought I'd lie in bed at 11pm trying to prepare a game plan for the Miami Dolphins but there I was last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The "tank or try" gets to survive another week. Fitting, it could end or take off after this week against the Bears. If we win, probably a decent chance we actually win out, a real good chance we get at least 1 more loss from Wash/Car/Phi and a much smaller, but not hopeless chance that Minn loses two more (if they lose to SEA). At the very least, Weeks 16 and 17 could present some excitement. 

On the flip side, if the Bears end us on Sunday, the season is officially over and we can hope for losses against the Jets and Lions and probably still salvage a top 10 pick at 5-10-1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Toddfather said:

 

Happily my husband knows I'm thinking about the Packers and not other men!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, snackattack said:

right, and i have already have MIN losing one of them.  the other division games remaining for MIN and SEA are all against inferior teams, so i'm going with the team that has more of those games since i think they're harder than out of conference teams coming to your house (generally speaking).

You have MIN already losing 1 divisional game but you want them to win tonight against SEA?

So you think it's more likely that SEA loses 2 out of 3 against ARI/KC/SF than MIN losing 1 out of 2 against MIA & DET? Just trying to understand your logic here because this is a pretty clear choice for who I want to win tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man this team really blew its shot at a top 5 pick this weekend.

No way are we beating the bears.  This season is so done...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×