GDT: Cowboys v Cowpatty eaters

Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Hate on my boy all you  want, but that man is Clutch AF. 

He's mind boggling at times.  But he is tough physically and mentally.  Regardless of the outcome today, the entire offense needs to look in the mirror and say WTF?

Just now, Northland said:

He's mind boggling at times.  But he is tough physically and mentally.  Regardless of the outcome today, the entire offense needs to look in the mirror and say WTF?

Somebody needs to hogtie Linehan and throw him in a ditch

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Good thing he only has turnover games like this once or twice a year.

What worries me about Dak is his issues are accuracy.  And a lot of folks have said you can't teach accuracy.  Let's see how this game plays out.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

LIKE I SAID I HAVE FAITH NOT BLIND HATE

SUCK ON THAT Dak haters, perfect throw and drive. 

JUST LIKE I SAID ...where you at (you know who????)

Dude......it's not blind hate. He's turned the ball over 3 times. He shouldn't have had to even throw that ball at this point in the game.

it was an excellent throw.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It was a nice job of catching a pass that hit him perfectly in stride from 30+ yards out. But we know you dont like to talk about that.

Now if we can get him to up his stats from 1/5 past 15 yards this game would already have been out of reach. 

Just now, Northland said:

What worries me about Dak is his issues are accuracy.  And a lot of folks have said you can't teach accuracy.  Let's see how this game plays out.

I was going to talk about this after the game, but Drew Brees actually came out and said he thinks that is 100% wrong. That most accurate QBs do it with their understanding of the game. Along with the natural growth in footwork and arm strength, he basically said that Aikman saying that was really dumb. 

And stats back it up. QBs tend to become more accurate the longer they are in the NFL. QB is a mental game. 

Archived