GDT: Cowboys v Cowpatty eaters

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont want this responsibility any more. The pressure is getting to me. I have developed a twitch.

There may come a time when your will fails us, but it will not be this weekend. YOU ARE TO HOLD THE LINE. We have entrusted you to our hopes and dreams. You do not have my permission to fail. Not today. Not this week. Not this month. Not this season.

Persevere!

I dunno Boys, in the words of Han Solo...." I got a baddddd feeling about this."

It just makes too much sense. We win and Philly has a ZERO percent chance of winning the division. We will be 2 games up on them with a sweep of them in the division.

They have games against the Rams, Texans and now the hapless Skins.

If they win, we are both 7-6 with the nod going to them with a better division record. HOWEVER, with the games @LA and Texans at home, they will surely slip on one of them.

Conversely, we have Indy, which couldn't score a single point at Jax, TB, whom we should beat but by no means easily and @NYG, which hopefully by that point they are checked out.

Dallas 10-6 finish

Iggles 9-7 finish.

But this week is a loss, sorry to say.

11 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

There may come a time when your will fails us, but it will not be this weekend. YOU ARE TO HOLD THE LINE. We have entrusted you to our hopes and dreams. You do not have my permission to fail. Not today. Not this week. Not this month. Not this season.

Persevere!

On to Mordor!!

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont want this responsibility any more. The pressure is getting to me. I have developed a twitch.

3 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

YOU ARE TO HOLD THE LINE.

14 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

embrace it.

Persevere!

Get yourself together @Matts4313 !! 

tenor.gif

Persevere!

Should pick something from GOT like Sandor Glegane. Matts responds well to those type of threats.

Archived