Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol at the dust characters not getting any screentime.  That's the biggest lol I've read all week. 

Yeah, we know most of the trailer is from the first 30 minutes or so...of a 3 hour movie. They aren't going to show all the dusted characters return in the trailers for it.

Unless of course people also think Thanos will barely be in the movie...

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

its not mjolnir, not sure she has to be. As far as I know they didnt cast a worthy spell on Stormbreaker. 

True. After some research he did say to the Guardians they lack the strength to wield it and that it would cause their bodies to crumble and minds to collapse to the madness. Danvers is much more powerful though so she'd be able to.

However, in the Marvel database it says that it's believed to be like Mjolnir in that no one can lift it unless they're worthy.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol at the dust characters not getting any screentime.  That's the biggest lol I've read all week. 

I don't want them to have much of any screen time. I want a wrap on the Avengers and the heroes we probably won't ever see again as their respective characters.

25 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I don't want them to have much of any screen time. I want a wrap on the Avengers and the heroes we probably won't ever see again as their respective characters.

Agreed.  I just don't think they'll only show back up in the end.

Just now, Calvert28 said:

You're gonna be disappointed. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

You're gonna be disappointed. 

Well if the last Marvel movie is any indication then maybe. But i'm still hoping Kevin Feige still has his say and not Bob Iger going full Jerry Jones and doing everything his way.

3 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Anyone else noticed that the during the flashbacks of Tony, Cap and Thor, Cap is the only one who isn't speaking for himself?

SKRULL CONFIRMED. He doesn't have memories back there, hence why he shaved. 

31 minutes ago, Acgott said:

SKRULL CONFIRMED. He doesn't have memories back there, hence why he shaved. 

Would be a nice twist. Might be our Australian speaking Skrull friend posing while Cap goes on a secret mission. Thanos is gonna be pissed.

11 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Would be a nice twist. Might be our Australian speaking Skrull friend posing while Cap goes on a secret mission. Thanos is gonna be pissed.

No, Talos is no longer on earth. And if they wanted to do that route Stark can create some LMDs.

If a skrull is replacing Captain America, its not to benefit the Avengers 

43 minutes ago, Acgott said:

No, Talos is no longer on earth. And if they wanted to do that route Stark can create some LMDs.

If a skrull is replacing Captain America, its not to benefit the Avengers 

He left Earth in the 90's. But still plenty of time to come back and help.

I think it's a clear sign that Captain America isn't going to die, but end his run by being with her instead of staying in modern times.

He's still driven and haunted by what could have been with Peggy. I hope he ends up staying back in time and living his life with her.

Archived