Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

6 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

so I read on reddit that the scene with them all walking in the Avengers building is the same scene from the trailer but minus the characters....

Just watched them both myself.  Can confirm, they look identical aside from the characters.

28 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

The Sun is also in a different spot.

Im sure they have a TON of extra footage to use in these trailers

On my first watch it seemed to be in the same spot.  Now looking at it again, you're right.  Slightly different location.  The camera is also pitched slightly differently.

It's like they recorded the two scenes maybe 20 min apart.

10 minutes ago, Acgott said:

The rumor is the trailers have only footage from the first 25 minutes of the movie.

I can see that.  They're going to move on from the moody desperation bit pretty quickly in the movie, and that's about all we see in the trailer.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

All I know is I'm gonna have to go to this really early because I'm not about to risk having this movie spoiled for me. 

Once April comes around, I am blocking all the trigger words on social media.

43 minutes ago, theJ said:

On my first watch it seemed to be in the same spot.  Now looking at it again, you're right.  Slightly different location.  The camera is also pitched slightly differently.

It's like they recorded the two scenes maybe 20 min apart.

I can see that.  They're going to move on from the moody desperation bit pretty quickly in the movie, and that's about all we see in the trailer.

in the shot where its nat, banner, cap, hidden figure and war machine outside, I'm starting to think that its probably Rocket. My other guess is Hawkeye is the hidden figure and Ronin is a different hawkeye from another time/realm that they will visit.

Archived