SNF - Rams @ Bears

RamRod

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm beyond furious right now. What a dogturd of a gameplan by McVay. And what a dogturd of a performance by Goff.

I agree that this game is poorly game planned... the CHI offense looks more creative. Where are the misdirections? The screens? Etc... their QB needs those type of plays to succeed

1 minute ago, I <3 Faulk said:

Even if we go 3 and out from now on, if every offensive snap was a run for Gurley I would be happy. RUN THE BALL

I hate when McVay does this. He's been better about it this year, but tonight has been a disaster because he won't give Gurley a chance. I get that the Bears are doing a good job of stopping the run. But they've been just as good against the pass. You have to give the run a chance.

Just now, jrry32 said:

I hate when McVay does this. He's been better about it this year, but tonight has been a disaster because he won't give Gurley a chance. I get that the Bears are doing a good job of stopping the run. But they've been just as good against the pass. You have to give the run a chance.

if only you guys still had lafleur, you'd be running so much you'd be sick of it lmao

Archived