Is anybody else picking the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl?

NFLExpert49

2 hours ago, nolaexpat said:

Meh. Dak's way better than whoever was QB for the '00 Ravens or '02 Bucs. 

Dallas doesn't have an All Time Great Defense,  so I'm not seeing the comparisons? They were.

Besides I'm  not sure he actually is better then Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson. Being real. But I digress!

21 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Dallas doesn't have an All Time Great Defense,  so I'm not seeing the comparisons? They were.

Besides I'm  not sure he actually is better then Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson. Being real. But I digress!

Stawp. Trent Dilfer was god awful the vast majority of his career. 

33 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

We supported our cowboys through 3-5 and we'll sure as heck support them on a 5 game winning streak going to 8-6. We will stay here and talk **** to you eagle scum all year long

P.S. We know how to celebrate unlike the Eagles forum who forgot how to celebrate a Superbowl cause its been too long

?

a369f342ebd7135db717f498f282cf24.png

4c3685dc59e39d482a2e60477983deb7.png

Also I was around in your forum during your 3-5 run. There wasn't as much support as you alluded to.

14 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

?

a369f342ebd7135db717f498f282cf24.png

4c3685dc59e39d482a2e60477983deb7.png

Also I was around in your forum during your 3-5 run. There wasn't as much support as you alluded to.

you can prove whatever you wanna try to prove with me but it doesn't discount the fact that the Eagles forum had the same vibe as a funeral this entire year.

you boys don't know how to party. **** the eagles !

8 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

mmmm most 4th quarter comebacks and wins in the NFL only behind TB12. But hey let's not count what matters and call him "the worst" cause ya feel like it

Zero playoff wins.  But hey, don’t let me remind you of what really matters.  Mmmmk.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Hey way to change the subject.

If you even mentioned Dak in the playoff conversation doesn't that automatically not make him one of the "worst" in the league since he is even getting us there ?

But hey play word games with me and show us the more irrelevant stats to prove Dak is one of the worst starters in the league

Just now, canadaluvsdallas said:

If you even mentioned Dak in the playoff conversation doesn't that automatically not make him one of the "worst" in the league since he is even getting us there ?

The cowboys are backing into the playoffs because the rest of the NFCE is garbage.  

8 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

The cowboys are backing into the playoffs because the rest of the NFCE is garbage.  

what? what does any of this have to do with Dak though? He has won the most games since coming into the league.

I'm not supporting him to be the best in the league but you have to be kidding me if you are calling him the worst.

I'm calling you out cause you think most wins in the NFL since entering = worst ? I'm no mathematician but...

2 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

what? what does any of this have to do with Dak though? He has won the most games since coming into the league.

I'm not supporting him to be the best in the league but you have to be kidding me if you are calling him the worst.

I'm calling you out cause you think most wins in the NFL since entering = worst ? I'm no mathematician but...

Wins are a team stat.  

6 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

o like the exact same cowboy team that went 4-12 the year before without Romo? 

Lol jesus, why am I even bothering with this conversation.....

Are you referring to the 2015 season when Tony Romo started 4 games?  Then they trotted out Kellen Moore, Matt Cassel, and Brandon Weeden for a bunch of game?  

Archived