Is anybody else picking the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl?

NFLExpert49

When you look at the Cowboys signature win over the Saints, first of all, the idea that the only way someone is a contender is if they go 15-1 is pretty silly.  It's still one game.  I look at some of the wins Saints have this season, they've beat some quality teams. Saints have to win 2 games to lock up number 1 seed if I'm not mistaken.  Maybe it's Bears/Saints in the NFC title game at this point. 

20 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

It's just funny to me that the boys fans went from wanting to cut/fire half the entire organization not too long ago to pumping their chest acting like they are one of the best teams in football.

Quote them on this forum. 

Cowboy fans didn't start this thread (rather a suspected long time Cowboy-hating troll did) and I doubt you'd find single quote on this forum, in the past month, from a Cowboy fan talking Super Bowl aspirations.  Excited about the Defense? Yup.  Stoked we beat up the Saints (a geographical rival)? Yup.  Happy that Amari is playing way beyond expectation? Yup.  Any expectation we make it to/past the Divisional round? Nope. 

I'm still on record, much to another Cowboy fan's dismay (name rhymes with 'fatts') that Garrett is like a governor to this engine. You simply can't get to the Conference Championship or beyond with him.  No need to keep reshuffling players or coaches at this point.  He's the bottleneck. He's the poor man's Marty Schottenheimer.

Dudes....

The 2015 Broncos lost at home in a crucial game to the 7-9 Raiders.

The 2017 Eagles lost by 14 to a very flawed 9-7 SEA team.  

Both teams were fine in the end.  You can look at almost every championship season and see hiccup games.  It's the way things roll in today's NFL.   Just like how 1 big win doesn't mean a team is SB-bound, either (unless it's the CG, of course lol).

Unless a team loses a significant piece, it's still just one game.   

Skip Bayless reason for the Cowboys not showing up Sunday was that they wake up Sunday morning with a 2 game division lead and thought the Redskins, Eagles, and Giants would lay down for them so they can backdoor their way to the division title without caring about the Colts game. How ridiculous is that? He cant just straight out say the Cowboys sucked Sunday and their is no explanation for it. Even Stephen A. Smith was left speechless when he was wrong about Dallas getting spanked by the Saints. Skip shouldve just been speechless about his Cowboys stinking but yet he makes that bogus statement about the Cowboys thinking they could back into the the division crown and didnt care about the Colts game. 

On 12/16/2018 at 10:04 PM, Daimonas said:

It's just funny to me that the boys fans went from wanting to cut/fire half the entire organization not too long ago to pumping their chest acting like they are one of the best teams in football.

We supported our cowboys through 3-5 and we'll sure as heck support them on a 5 game winning streak going to 8-6. We will stay here and talk **** to you eagle scum all year long

P.S. We know how to celebrate unlike the Eagles forum who forgot how to celebrate a Superbowl cause its been too long

Archived