Is anybody else picking the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl?

NFLExpert49

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

This BTW, is false.  

Tom Brady 36-10

Ben Roethlisberger - 32-13

Drew Brees - 30-16

Dak - 30-16

He's tied for 3rd. 

so how does any of this make him into the discussion for the worst in the league ? why aren't the better QB's winning more than? is Dak the only person not allowed to have a supporting cast? is this a law i didn't know of in the constitution ?

11 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Skip Bayless reason for the Cowboys not showing up Sunday was that they wake up Sunday morning with a 2 game division lead and thought the Redskins, Eagles, and Giants would lay down for them so they can backdoor their way to the division title without caring about the Colts game. How ridiculous is that? He cant just straight out say the Cowboys sucked Sunday and their is no explanation for it. Even Stephen A. Smith was left speechless when he was wrong about Dallas getting spanked by the Saints. Skip shouldve just been speechless about his Cowboys stinking but yet he makes that bogus statement about the Cowboys thinking they could back into the the division crown and didnt care about the Colts game. 

That sort of game happens periodically. It even has a term attached to it--"trap game". 

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Dallas doesn't have an All Time Great Defense,  so I'm not seeing the comparisons?

They don’t need one this year. But they probably do need the road to the bowl to run though Jerryworld and that ship has sailed. They’re gonna have to play at least one road playoff game, probably two to get to the big one. If they can’t remember how to score, that could become 3 road playoff games. 

2 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

you can prove whatever you wanna try to prove with me but it doesn't discount the fact that the Eagles forum had the same vibe as a funeral this entire year.

you boys don't know how to party. **** the eagles !

Well when you start losing key player to IR days into TC and throughout the first month of the season, tends to damper emotions/expectations. 

I'm curious if you were even allowed to party (legally) in the early 90's the last time the Cowboys were relevant?

Please don't choke this weekend against TB. Hate for it to all be on the line for the Giants to give the Clapper his 4th 8-8 season. Just saying. 

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well when you start losing key player to IR days into TC and throughout the first month of the season, tends to damper emotions/expectations. 

I'm curious if you were even allowed to party (legally) in the early 90's the last time the Cowboys were relevant?

Please don't choke this weekend against TB. Hate for it to all be on the line for the Giants to give the Clapper his 4th 8-8 season. Just saying. 

I think they held a baby shower 2 weeks before the SB when we won for me. Good times man, heard it was wilder than the Eagles SB parade before you guys started complaining 2 minutes in. 

Oh you guys must be the only team to have players you really admire to go the IR this year

3 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

you can prove whatever you wanna try to prove with me but it doesn't discount the fact that the Eagles forum had the same vibe as a funeral this entire year.

you boys don't know how to party. **** the eagles !

Yeah obviously, we've been bad all year. But it's not like any of us are acting like we're one of the top teams in the NFL after beating the rams.

10 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Yeah obviously, we've been bad all year. But it's not like any of us are acting like we're one of the top teams in the NFL after beating the rams.

To steal a line from the Phils, "Ya Gotta Believe". 

I do.

P.S.  Screw this Dallas guy, what the hell does he know about winning anything?  He can talk when his team actually does something meaningful.  Until then, calm down skippy.

Just now, jonu62882 said:

To steal a line from the Phils, "Ya Gotta Believe". 

I do.

Yeah I got a glimmer of hope with Nicky Nine Inch and statistically we are still able to make playoffs. But my whole point in the beginning is not getting too big in our britches before everything is locked up and done. Especially when there are major holes in a team.

Just now, Daimonas said:

Yeah I got a glimmer of hope with Nicky Nine Inch and statistically we are still able to make playoffs. But my whole point in the beginning is not getting too big in our britches before everything is locked up and done. Especially when there are major holes in a team.

Yeah, of course.  Its far from guaranteed, but it's a start.  Until they lose, I'll be fired up.

3 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

so how does any of this make him into the discussion for the worst in the league ? why aren't the better QB's winning more than? is Dak the only person not allowed to have a supporting cast? is this a law i didn't know of in the constitution ?

A majority of young starting QB's are top college prospects who get drafted by worse teams. Peyton Manning got drafted on a terrible Colts team and had to develop while they were rebuilding. Dak got a chance to start on a team already built around Romo that had the leagues best line and one of the leagues best RB's. He also had a lot of strong talent across the board in the WR game. 

Archived