Week 15 Titans vs. Giants

KingTitan

7 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

He wasn't asked to do that. Well he das at least once... And Taylor dropped a 1st down inside the 10.

But regardless, the run game was dominating. The weather was bad... No need to try to force things. The Giants had to... And Eli ended up turning the ball over twice. He threw various freaking ducks... High, wobbly throws, prayers... At least 2 were caught... It was insane... That's not what I want from my qb... It's almost comical the shade Mariota gets. But whatever. He's definitely my qb... Has led us to a 5-2 record since the bye... Without much help prior to these last 2 games. 

Yes indeed

Can’t wait until Saturday Vrabel is good at finding things to motivate and keep this team focused like how he showed them everything little thing they did wrong vs NE last year and had the team firing on all cylinders. 

This week is simple just show them the Jags game from week 16 from 2 years ago and show them how they played down to a bad Jags team

As bad as Washington seems they are still hanging around the division with a chance to win it so it shouldn’t be hard for the Titans to take them seriously and just show up and play Titans football 

10 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I seen this tweet when I was parked I made my way over there an @SARGO127 for bailing on me and not responding I’m gonna see it that your banned for a month 😂 I hope you had fun I sure did some loser @ss Giants family kept getting mad at me an another Titans fan every time we stood up to high five or stood up because it was 3rd down. They said go watch the game at home if we want to stand I told him maybe if his team didn’t suck they’d have a reason to stand and cheer

Dude I didn't check my phone at all yesterday. Parked in lot 9...We toughed the first half out, but after halftime went down and watched it from the concession area.

2 minutes ago, SARGO127 said:

Dude I didn't check my phone at all yesterday. Parked in lot 9...We toughed the first half out, but after halftime went down and watched it from the concession area.

Busting your chops man but as far as I could see every lot had a lot 9 because there were Letters attached to the lot number like J 9 L9 G9 were all the ones near me but no biggie I seen Jim Wyatt’s tweet an made my way over there 

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

I’m more impressed with Evans on that play than Vaccaro tbh. That dude’s a manimal.

Yeah... awesome move avoiding the block by Evans... but what a freaking hit by KV... sent that TE sideways for about 7 yards... almost knocked him straight into Barkley. 

The defense seems to be clicking again... we're going to need this defense to play at this level the rest of the way. 

38 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

https://twitter.com/NFLUK/status/1074620278385373184It 

It legit looks like Marcus took Ogletree's soul with that block. 

Yeah... he either didn't see it coming... or he knew it was a QB... and no way he was gonna legit block him.  Sorry suckah!!!  That's our QB... and he'll block you into the next dimension if he has to.

3 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Yeah... he either didn't see it coming... or he knew it was a QB... and no way he was gonna legit block him.  Sorry suckah!!!  That's our QB... and he'll block you into the next dimension if he has to.

I don't know how anyone could see that block and not want Marcus to be our QB for the next decade. He has shown time and time again that he'll lay it all on the line for this team.  I wouldn't want anybody else leading this team. For all the criticism he takes, I just love the guy, and I can't wait to see where he takes us the rest of this season and into the future.

Archived