Week 15 Titans vs. Giants

KingTitan

29 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Taylor is fine he just shouldn't be a #2. It was wet today everyone was dropping balls.

Even when it’s not wet he drops passes he has problems tracking the football. I don’t see him as a #2 however I do see him as a dominant slot WR, that’s if he can get his attention to detail down pack. Learn how to stack DB’s when they’re in his hip pocket how to get open wit leverage & how to read coverage & adjust his routes 

10 hours ago, TitanTuff said:

Jim Wyatt tweeted: Titans Tailgate is on now in Lot L-14!

I seen this tweet when I was parked I made my way over there an @SARGO127 for bailing on me and not responding I’m gonna see it that your banned for a month 😂 I hope you had fun I sure did some loser @ss Giants family kept getting mad at me an another Titans fan every time we stood up to high five or stood up because it was 3rd down. They said go watch the game at home if we want to stand I told him maybe if his team didn’t suck they’d have a reason to stand and cheer

55 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Taylor is fine he just shouldn't be a #2. It was wet today everyone was dropping balls.

he's our only deep threat and he's godawful at tracking deep balls. plus he can't catch anything else. he's a #4 on any team with a decent receiving corps.

43 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Looking at the highlights and the Henry highlights.... Man Dennis Kelly played great! 

He was moving dudes!

We need to find a way to keep him in the lineup, even when Conklin is healthy. 

Conklin got a whole offseason to get ready to play Guard next season I’m sorry kelly moves guys in the ground game & he can hold his own 

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I disagree with the analysis here. He had time to throw it before it became an across the body throw. He was wide open and has to make that pass.

it doesn't even look like he moved off his first read, tbh. didn't get his eyes around to sharpe until after he had rolled out, right before he took the sack.

49 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

he's our only deep threat and he's godawful at tracking deep balls. plus he can't catch anything else. he's a #4 on any team with a decent receiving corps.

Didn't he have two deep catches like 2 weeks ago? We've definitely seen him struggle at tracking the deep ball, but we've seen him nail it too. It's too early for me to eliminate a guy playing with inconsistent QB play.

And 6 receptions last week? He's a number 3 on a lot of teams. Probably a #2 on the Colts.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yeah, and it was the best game of his career by an enormous margin.

Our QB isn't exactly leading a passing attack where a #2 or #3 WR is going to put up big numbers. We've got a #5 overall pick who can't put up numbers in this passing attack outside of two games this season.

Just now, TitanSS said:

Our QB isn't exactly leading a passing attack where a #2 or #3 WR is going to put up big numbers. We've got a #5 overall pick who can't put up numbers in this passing attack outside of two games this season.

i don't care about the numbers. i just want him to catch it when he has the chance. he doesn't do that.

Archived